Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Maywalk
Leicestershire
Maywalk is female  Maywalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 07:33 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Ooooooer don’t know what happened there. I KNOW I am getting old now.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 07:56 AM

Good morning everyone! Its warm and going to be warmer later on. Not complaining, of course. Pottering this morning and allotment later on. Hope everyone has a lovely day. Maywalk, I hope everything goes ok for you today!
Roj Blake
London,UK
Roj Blake is male 

14-07-2021, 08:08 AM

Good Morning all,.Just arrived at work,Yep it's gonna be a hot one luckily my office has aircon and I'm allowed to wear shorts.
Hope you all have a nice day whatever you are doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 08:09 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

I have 7 deliveries due today, so staying in.

Rhian is coming today, but being a student, it will not be anytime soon.

I have the skip people coming today to give me a price for loading the skip as well as providing it.

I have a lot of clay to move from the back into the skip.

I may have to spend some money, which is dangerous for a Yorkshireman with a heart condition.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 08:40 AM

Good morning everyone

Good luck with the treatments today May....keep smiling

More decorating for me today....the dining room.

Its packed with traffic on all the roads around me because of the Yorkshire Show so not much point going out I'm glad they have good weather for it this year...its often a mud bath.

Have a great day all
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 08:56 AM

Good morning everyone,

It's promising to be another very warm day today, so will be off out at least for a walk at some point. I must check the raspberries later - it seems every time I walk past the canes there are more ripe and ready to pick. My granddaughter will be pleased, they're her favourite fruit and I always pass on lots to her every 2 or 3 days!

Hope all goes well for you today Maywalk, I love how you stay so positive

Have a good day folks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 08:56 AM

Good to see that they're running the show Summer, a little bit of life getting back to normal. 👍

Good morning everyone, going to be hot here too, and for a few more apparently, looks like summer has arrived properly..

Just a trip to the hospital with our daughter later for her last chemo session, fingers crossed then that she will be eligible for surgery...

Have a pleasant day folks
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 08:58 AM

Oh I do hope it goes well for your daughter today Barry. Sending good wishes and positive vibes xx
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 09:03 AM

Good luck to your daughter from me too Barry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 09:14 AM

Yes, Good luck for your daughter Barry, hope all goes well.

Have a good day everyone, take it easy and above all stay safe and well.
God bless.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top