Join for free
Page 18 of 34 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 06:57 AM

Re: Supreme Court nominee accused

Originally Posted by galty ->
Looks like Trump has ordered a FBI inquire....must be concluded with in a week.
now that is a very significant post?? erhm what??
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
On a happy note for Ford.

The little grope on the bed when she was 15 has paid off well.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/gofundme-c...ry?id=58147904
who's snearing now essex boy?? must dig out some more essex boy jokes soon - there's millions of them!

just a quick one to start?

Why do Essex boys wear briefs? [2]
To keep their ankles warm.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 03:54 PM

I wish that people would stop all of the petty , childish bickering. It serves no purpose and adds nothing to the conversation. Thank you.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 04:17 PM

Hi

A fact of life.

He did not come across as a credible witness.

Supreme Court Judges are absolute arses, it is purely a matter of Law.

Never been up before the American System, but the principle is the same.

You are either right or wrong, there is no Middle Ground.

You state your case and they decide.

There are times when it is painful to lose.

Won over 400. lost two.

The two hurt, my fault.

I have let them down, my fault, I have to live with it.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 05:18 PM

Judge Kavanaugh had an almost impossible task. How is he supposed to disprove a negative. If she had a specific date, then he might simply been able to demonstrate exactly where he was on that night. But she and/or her attorneys knew that, So, she doesn't give a date. She merely has to say she "can't recall".

I don't buy one bit of her story. She was trying too hard to pay the role of victim, with that fake whinny voice.

She is a professional clinical psychologist. She works, day in and day out, surrounded by professional therapists. If her story was true, she should have been able to get counseling decades ago.

I know more than a little bit about professional therapists and they don't carry a heavy load for 36 years. They get help, and get over it.

This whole mess is a "made-up" hit job.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Judge Kavanaugh had an almost impossible task. How is he supposed to disprove a negative. If she had a specific date, then he might simply been able to demonstrate exactly where he was on that night. But she and/or her attorneys knew that, So, she doesn't give a date. She merely has to say she "can't recall".

I don't buy one bit of her story. She was trying too hard to pay the role of victim, with that fake whinny voice.

She is a professional clinical psychologist. She works, day in and day out, surrounded by professional therapists. If her story was true, she should have been able to get counseling decades ago.

I know more than a little bit about professional therapists and they don't carry a heavy load for 36 years. They get help, and get over it.

In your opinion...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 05:23 PM

to be fair, can you remember where you were on a particular date and day almost 40 years ago, I certainly can't. One is lying, one is telling the truth, I think I know which I believe but I guess only those two know the absolute truth.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 05:42 PM

Hi

I differ, years of being in Enforcement have given me a perspective on life.

I have done hundreds of interrogations, not often wrong.

I know more than a little bit about professionals .

Times have changed, 41 years ago a Senior Manager thought it it was perfectly acceptable to stick his hand up the skirt of my new Fiancee in full view of myself at a Christmas Party.

I went ape, she said it was just something that happened. live with it.

I find that completely wrong.

I simply cannot be having with it.

He was so drunk he shoved his hand up her skirt again and laughed about it.

Unfortunately he was so drunk he slammed his car door shut on his hand , not once, but twice.

He has never bothered another lady since, at least with not that hand, it is useless.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2018, 05:45 PM

Whatever the outcome nobody comes out of this with any dignity. Once trust is broken, doubt creeps in.
bakerman
Mexico

29-09-2018, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Whatever the outcome nobody comes out of this with any dignity. Once trust is broken, doubt creeps in.
I don't know about coming out with dignity but she surely has come out with a lot of CASH, over $700,000 USD --- so far. With one heck of a lot more to come.

Page 18 of 34 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top