Join for free
Page 19 of 33 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 04:10 AM

Re: Trump - The Long Goodbye

Dow hits 30,000 as Trump signals exit from White House

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stock-m...es-30k-record/

The Dow Jones Industrial Average on Tuesday surpassed 30,000 points for the first time in the history of the blue-chip index. Stocks pushed higher as Pennsylvania certified President-elect Joe Biden's win in that state and investors cheered the White House's moves to pave the way for President Trump's exit from the Oval Office.
Bizarrely (as usual):

Trump Touts Dow Jones Hitting 30,000 After Biden Recognized As Apparent Winner

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews...h=332ea5f55033

President Donald Trump claimed credit for the Dow Jones Industrial average hitting 30,000 during a brief news conference on Tuesday, citing progress on a Covid-19 vaccine, though the stock market spike also came just one day after his administration authorized the Biden transition.
There are none so blind as those who will not see ....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 04:41 AM

Hi

Trump lost.

I simply do not get Bread and others who would deny democracy to get their own way.

It is not a Leftist Plot, neither is it a huge scam.

Postal Votes are important.

I have a Postal Vote, a simple fact of life as I am in and out of Hospital.

I may be ill, but I still have a brain.

My vote counts, I will not have it ignored.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 11:36 AM

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/26/p...cas/index.html

Trump is wrapped around the axle of his delusional bid to claw back a presidency that is receding from his grasp with each passing day. He lurches between grievance and pipe dreams, with no thought for the destruction in his path.

Trump only called off plans to attend a charlatan circus billed as a voter fraud "hearing" by Pennsylvania Republicans in Gettysburg after his attorney, Rudy Giuliani, was exposed -- again -- to someone who tested positive for the coronavirus. Giuliani turned up anyway and Trump called in, his ravings audible via a speakerphone pressed up to a microphone.

The President attacked the courts, which have almost unanimously dismissed his outlandish claims, Democrats, with still more plainly absurd lies, and called -- on whom, it was hard to say -- to overturn the election results. A few hours later, he issued a pardon to loyalist Michael Flynn, his briefly tenured national security adviser who pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to the FBI about conversations with Russia's then-ambassador.

Afterward, Trump invited the Pennsylvania Republicans to the White House for a West Wing meeting, two sources told CNN. It is a reprise of a gambit the President tried with two leading Michigan GOP state lawmakers, who visited Washington last week, for a debriefing the President hoped would yield more fuel for his baseless claims of election fraud. But he received none and the Republicans quickly released a statement afterward affirming the truth -- that they had "not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan."
"Bunker" Trump .....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Trump lost.

I simply do not get Bread and others who would deny democracy to get their own way.

It is not a Leftist Plot, neither is it a huge scam.

Postal Votes are important.

I have a Postal Vote, a simple fact of life as I am in and out of Hospital.

I may be ill, but I still have a brain.

My vote counts, I will not have it ignored.
Denying democracy is when you deny getting to the truth.

I thought you were supposed to be a principled man
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Denying democracy is when you deny getting to the truth.

I thought you were supposed to be a principled man
Hi

I am, you are not.

Proof, not speculation and lies.

Even Trump has admitted he has lost.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am, you are not.

Proof, not speculation and lies.

Even Trump has admitted he has lost.
Trump is still the President.

Stop making things up - your worse than Sky News. Here are some more law suits ... try not to cry

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...suits-michigan
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 02:28 PM

Trump is finished Bread. He is toast!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

26-11-2020, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Far from it, Annie. There is a good chance this will be settled in the courts.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Far from it, Annie. There is a good chance this will be settled in the courts.
Kangaroo courts perhaps. If you followed the proceedings on live link you sent yesterday you will have noted it's clear they do not have a credible case. Wanting something to be true is not the same as proving it to be true.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

26-11-2020, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
He'll be burnt toast by the time the criminal courts have finished with him .....

Page 19 of 33 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top