Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 06:36 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

It is cold, a hard frost.

Set the alarm to get to Lidl early for a Black Friday TV.

That is not going to happen as some idiot has blocked me in.

No great shakes found one £33 more delivered.

Coffee on the go,and then painting the bedroom walls, a big colour change.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 08:28 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good Morning Swimmy and everyone.

It's the end of the month - so accounts day - tedious, but has to be done. It is amazing how much tea and toast it takes to balance the books!

Then I have some die cutting and embossing to do for a 'crafty' friend.

Stay safe
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 09:34 AM

morning all

Not much planned for today but I am going to my dads as usual then down to B &Q as I want to buy a tape gun.

I use a lot of brown tape when sending out my oersonalzed gifts and a gun would make it easier and quicker.

One of my friends is terribly down this past few weeks due to family and health problems and she needs cheering up so I'm going to drop some flowers off for her. I hate to know my friends and loved ones are upset.

No work today, they owe me 51 hours in overtime and I'm taking it off in days off so I thinknits going to be a 3 day working week for a while, hope so anyway.

Happy Friday all

Love me xx
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone, frosty star here too but a bright day ahead methinks.

No great plans just a chicken dish for lunch and maybe a jigsaw this afternoon.

Have a pleasant day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 09:55 AM

Good morning everyone another day of freezing fog it never cleared yesterday .

Waitrose will be delivering later, not a lot of other things planed but always plenty to do.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 09:57 AM

Good morning all thick fog here....

I’m off out into town again this morning, this time with Mr Mags for his Optician appointment, I think he will also need a new pair of specs.

Oh the excitement of it all! Why have we been given all these appointments in the lockdowm period?! He has another two to come next week when we will be in Tier 3

Off to get ready now....

Enjoy your day everyone.....
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 10:21 AM

Good morning everybody.

it's a lovely sunny morning here. We plan a walk through the woods later & a trip to Tesco's.

More household chores to do too.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 10:44 AM

Good morning everyone

I put my tree up yesterday...have to persuade hubby to put up outside lights today...wish me luck

Have a good day all
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 05:07 PM

Four more boxes emptied, bookshelf reassembled and books put away this morning before breakfast. After breakfast I went for a shower only to find there was no water . Apparently, some moron on a building site put his JCB's backhoe through a water main on a construction site a mile away from us. Finally got my shower just before lunch.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top