Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 11:46 PM

Re: What's your favourite ....

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
'Tongue licking smiley'
accompanied by
'Come here and let me eat you' smiley
That's the spirit.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->

Chicken soup and lokshen
Absolute bliss! Might just have to make some tomorrow!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 04:51 AM

I make a good Chilli.....served with refried beans sour cream guacamole and grated cheese....not much good if you are watching calories what the heck
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 09:00 AM

I love Cornish Pasties, but Ginsters !!! Moussaka, grilled Barramundi and mussaman curry ... all sounds good, but the sort of food I'd get someone else to prepare for me. A traditional Yorkshire suet-crust, gotta be done by a traditional Yorkshireman. Cheese on Toast, yes with burnt marmite on top. Turkey, pork, chicken, beef. (In that order I would say), sausages, meat & more meat with gravy. Stroganoff, yay. Colcannon, had to google that. Cheesy roast potatoes, you can't go far wrong with that. Red hot chilli with sour cream, yay.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 10:26 AM

I love my home made meat & potato pie.
I think what makes it so tasty is that I don't cook the onions before assembling the pie.

I just mince 2 large onions very finely & add to the meat & potatoes. Add a bit of gravy & top with pastry.

Tony loves it too.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 02:15 PM

Has to be number one family favourite - Shepherds Pie .(Cottage Pie really as use minced beef).
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Has to be number one family favourite - Shepherds Pie .(Cottage Pie really as use minced beef).
If Cottage Pie is on the menu of any eating establishment I visit, it's a no brainer Shropshiregirl.....
With Syrup or Treacle sponge smothered in thick custard to follow..........
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 09:48 PM

Prawn linguine, Chicken Linguine, Kebabs with flatbread, Macaroni and cheese topped with bacon.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Stovies. Heavy on the onions.
Ah, yes. My mother liked the stovies. I wasn't so keen on the ingins.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 11:49 PM

Butter beans.
I have become quite expert at cooking them. I know exactly for how long to cook them in the microwave, and then the precise amount of Flora (I prefer that to butter) to add on top.

Everything else is the responsibility of Marge who, give her her due, is an excellent cook and has never let me down.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top