Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 05:42 PM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Thanks Mags, Kazz, Twink and Mups another long wait now maybe 6 months for an Echocardiogram before I can be prescribed the new meds .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thanks Mags, Kazz, Twink and Mups another long wait now maybe 6 months for an Echocardiogram before I can be prescribed the new meds .
Oh dear Meg, that’s an awful long wait for something I would call urgent.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
That is far too long Meg! When you go for your appointment ask who you should contact if you feel ill before the Echocardiogram, it should be the consultant you saw &, if you have any worries they tend to get things moving a bit faster if you are having problems.
When I had a problem with a rapid heartbeat, I asked my GP who was responsible for me whilst I waited to see a cardiologist. She said I suppose that would be me & within 2 weeks I was seeing a cardiologist. I am fine now but worrying does nothing to help you cope with your condition!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top