Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 09:53 PM

Re: What Could You Eat Until It Came Out Of Your Ears?!

Dumplings, dumplings and more dumplings followed by a glorious stodgy suet pudding or sponge pudding and barrels of custard. Bliss

And then I'd probably
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Browbeaten ->
Certainly not Sue! Although I wouldn't mind sharing my " goodies " with you , there is no chance of sharing the list referred to.
My lips are watering at the thought.
Of the chocolate etc of course!
Ha ha don't worry i'm married

But being a northerner this is what we eat on a daily basis...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 11:34 PM

Cauliflower heads covered in cauliflower cream cheese something I make a bee line for at a carvery we go to. Next is mushy peas I could have them by the gallon. third mussels, ooh that taste is something to die for. However not all on the same plate

When In the USA California to be exact I loved their clam Chowder, something the taste of you don't get over here the way they do it and present it on a plate with the bread.

Forget eating in Tunisia. They make little triangular pastries and eat the wrong bit first and you get covered in the egg yolk inside. As for the local wine was it nice? lets just put it this way camels have to pee somewhere, it was that bad

China? well eating there is sheer guesswork, if you liked what you saw you looked at what others were eating and if the two decisions came together you tried it. Not a clue what we were eating as everything was in Chinese.

Egypt not so bad the food was recognisable but on the river boat on the Nile they called chicken a duck but staff very helpful and had really nice food. In fact they made specially for sue a sweet pudding she loved that she had the day before.

On the Med. the ports the cruise ship went to most of the food was drenched in olive oil if you were not careful, apart from that nice.

Oh cruise ships we went on the food first class and plenty of it and good variety

Not keen on the French region of true Brittany ( not the tourist areas) we stayed with friends who moved there and the local dishes in my opinion were not up to much, but we were right out in the countryside so local produce mainly.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 03:34 AM

My one weakness in food is vanilla ice cream, I have to limit myself to buying a 2litre container of it. If I buy the 4 litre it is gone within a couple of days and I feel sick!

When I am in Penang I eat Char Koay Teow until it is coming out my ears but that is a whole different matter.

Oh No!

The taste is lovely but they repeat and the lingering smell is awful.
Gyro
London
Gyro is male 

19-01-2016, 01:22 PM

Two words...... Satay Chicken
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 03:11 PM

Cheese
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 07:44 PM

Smoked salmon..
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Roast beef & Yorkshire pud.
Me too, yummy !! Followed by a white Magnum... or several..
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 09:21 PM

I worry about where my body connects-eating out of my ears??-that`s weird
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 12:07 AM

This is a no brainer for me.
TOBLERONE !

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top