Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 03:13 PM

Corbyn Fumbles Again

The old Commie who promises anyone and everyone the moon on a stick if it will get their votes has dropped a right old clanger. It's another:

Embarrassment for Corbyn as he skips Commons vote on his own Budget amendment that Government wins by just FIVE after DUP revolt

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...amendment.html

"Jeremy Corbyn faced embarrassment today after he missed a series of Budget votes where the Government majority was slashed by the DUP revolt.

On one amendment about child poverty - tabled by the Labour leader himself - the Government won by just five votes after the DUP voted with the Opposition.

There were 30 Labour MPs absent from the crucial vote at 8.12pm, more than enough to have inflicted a humiliating defeat on the Government."

Small wonder why many people say that there IS NO CREDIBLE OPPOSITION PARTY at this point in time.

What a bunch of absolute Loonies
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 04:04 PM

Re: Corbyn Fumbles Again

Hard to argue with that. Parliament needs a good opposition but I'm afraid Corbyn's mob isn't it.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 04:17 PM

Give the man a break, he has been hiding under the duvet for the last two years and hoping no one would notice
He is only just getting used to having daylight in his eyes again.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 04:24 PM

Hi

Much as I dislike our present Government I simply could not vote Labour whilst Corbyn and his Marxists are in charge.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Give the man a break, he has been hiding under the duvet for the last two years and hoping no one would notice
He is only just getting used to having daylight in his eyes again.
Meg
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Much as I dislike our present Government I simply could not vote Labour whilst Corbyn and his Marxists are in charge.

My thoughts also.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 05:53 PM

None of you really want to try anything new do you? For all your blustering you are quite happy to carry on voting the Tories into power.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 06:04 PM

Nothing new about Corbyns policies.
Soak everyone who works let in unlimited numbers of immigrants ( as did Blair) and ruin the country .
Yes this lot are doing a good job to do so too but Corbyn will complete the job .
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Nothing new about Corbyns policies.
Soak everyone who works let in unlimited numbers of immigrants ( as did Blair) and ruin the country .
Yes this lot are doing a good job to do so too but Corbyn will complete the job .
I would really like to see that happen, I am so glad that you have understood the master plan.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

20-11-2018, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
None of you really want to try anything new do you? For all your blustering you are quite happy to carry on voting the Tories into power.
Nothing new about Marxism Purwell, it's completely failed and impoverished every country that it's been tried in.... unless you can name one that it hasn't?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top