Join for free
Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 12:52 PM

Re: Imagination Game

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Wow o Wow..as soon as I saw the FOUR WHEEL DRIVE I never bothered to read the rest..
You didn't miss much; only two words, actually.

Sorry about this, Dianne, just a formality really, but I am going to need proof that you are over 50. It's just that I've been caught out by underage women before, and I can't afford the scandal. I'm sure everything will be in order, apart from a few body parts, that is, but I'm sure your medical team will manage to get everything back to where it's supposed to be.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 01:22 PM

yes course my sweetiepie honeysourpuss if I don't abide... ok have an original birth certificate will get it to you very soon..just popped back to say forget the flowers and fruity gestures....think how hungary I am going to be after so many procedures..thinking fatso sausages and burgers and all puds, love puds..l bread pudding and ooo mouth is watering now..dripping actually...can you send that stuff and I will make things good for yer My handsome gorgeous generous, Fella....stay away from the pin ups for now and it will not belong, your'll have more than a pin up gal in me....trust me....I am all female....
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 01:30 PM

I am all female....
I don't doubt for a moment that what remains of you is, Dianne.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 02:14 PM

Ok on the cold response....realise I have been more than honest with you and yet there seems to be lacking any emotions from you today..I am in love and your talking prove this and questioning that...I have called you nice things..was going to be changed to sugar and spice, but quite honestly can't see spice related to you and me as anything but some bitter tasting ones...
The private room in the Hospital clinic is very well kitted out...See that I have a male nurse..a right goer but all accounts...Thinking and re thinking now, maybe your not the catch I thought yer were...time in isolation it feels like, but good time to review us....we can stay friends as in the odd chat, but anyway no yes or no as yet...hovering between the two....text you laters, might do.................
Yours Truly,
Mrs Dianne Alwaysright
Harbal
South Yorkshire

25-06-2021, 02:39 PM

there seems to be lacking any emotions from you today
What you perceive as a lack of emotion is, in truth, a lack of energy. Has anyone ever told you that you are quite draining, Dianne.

The private room in the Hospital clinic is very well kitted out...See that I have a male nurse..a right goer but all accounts...
I hope he left you something to remember him by before he went. An erotic bed bath, perhaps?

Thinking and re thinking now, maybe your not the catch I thought yer were
I'm the kind of catch one usually throws back.

we can stay friends as in the odd chat
That sounds okay, as long as they don't get any odder.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 02:55 PM

My word, wasn't that the most enthralling love story in the whole world? I'm not normally a soppy sort, but this really had me reaching for the tissues! God help me if there's a part 2...I couldn't cope!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

25-06-2021, 03:37 PM

Pixie Knuckles..part 2 can only happen when your feeling stronger again,,,....certainly not with two faced whatever his name was...
And he is saying I am draining...me moi.meme....gosh and golly ...pipes drain sinks drain washing machines drain drains drain...me draining..I am none of those.. I am a human being...

tissues!...what!..popcorn young lady...
Harbal
South Yorkshire

25-06-2021, 03:47 PM

certainly not with two faced whatever his name was...
How quickly they forget.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

25-06-2021, 04:04 PM

It is ok, I'll put another add in the world read newspaper.....just need to study the best way of trapping another potential rich middle of life, non crisis type with all parts working..will likely give a trial/test run,do that first this time...one too many fakes coming my way....

excuse me Guy...forget what?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
How quickly they forget.
I found her quite pushy Harbal. A cheeky fast cat. Not your type at all. You need someone a bit more sophisticated than a lilo lill.

Page 11 of 16 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top