Join for free
Reply
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is offline
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 3,927
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-09-2019, 08:57 PM
11

Re: Tom Watson ...

If corbyn gets elected it will mean the TUC having a seat in Westminster.

Very worrying
Reply With Quote
Judd's Avatar
Judd
Chatterbox
Judd is offline
West Riding of Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 9,243
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-09-2019, 09:11 PM
12

Re: Tom Watson ...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
If corbyn gets elected it will mean the TUC having a seat in Westminster.

Very worrying
That's what they tried with Ed Milliband until he rebelled. Now they've found a commie who will agree to all of their demands.
Reply With Quote
Devo's Avatar
Devo
Senior Member
Devo is offline
SW UK
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 765
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-09-2019, 10:19 PM
13

Re: Tom Watson ...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
If corbyn gets elected it will mean the TUC having a seat in Westminster.

Very worrying
No worse than the current situation where a number of tax-avoiding billionaires have seats in the HoC.
Reply With Quote
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
swimfeeders is offline
Shropshire
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 18,053
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
22-09-2019, 03:38 AM
14

Re: Tom Watson ...

Originally Posted by Devo ->
No worse than the current situation where a number of tax-avoiding billionaires have seats in the HoC.
Hi

If you changed billionaires to millionaires that would be more accurate.

Marxism is the worst of all worlds, It grieves me that the Labour Party has been taken over by Zealots.

Corbyn is a disaster for Labour, they should be well in the lead, not 15% behind in the Polls.

The thought of Boris winning an election and being in charge for the next 5 years is awful.
Reply With Quote
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is offline
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 3,927
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
22-09-2019, 11:30 AM
15

Re: Tom Watson ...

Looks like Corbyn is going to install the "pinched nose bitterness" of Rebecca Long Bailey as the 2nd deputy leader.

I bet Tom will be pleased
Reply With Quote
Muddy's Avatar
Muddy
Chatterbox
Muddy is online now
UK
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 23,843
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
22-09-2019, 11:44 AM
16

Re: Tom Watson ...

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

If you changed billionaires to millionaires that would be more accurate.

Marxism is the worst of all worlds, It grieves me that the Labour Party has been taken over by Zealots.

Corbyn is a disaster for Labour, they should be well in the lead, not 15% behind in the Polls.

The thought of Boris winning an election and being in charge for the next 5 years is awful.
I can't disagree with this we are Donald Ducked which ever way we turn .
Reply With Quote
spitfire
Chatterbox
spitfire is offline
Warwickshire
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 22,457
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
23-09-2019, 07:11 AM
17

Re: Tom Watson ...

[QUOTE=Judd;1786810]I wonder where Watson is hiding the negatives of Corbyn and Abbott `frolicking`? [/QUOT

Its been a load of frollocks for a while now, where have all the Chumps gone?
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.