Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 09:36 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning everybody.

I've no plans for today except cleaning the car inside & out at the car wash.

We won't be going a walk or doing any garden work as it's raining so we'll probably go a walk round Home Bargains to see what they've got on offer.
I have a voucher from Unilever to spend as I complained about their VO5 hair mousse. I like getting things for nothing...

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 09:45 AM

Morning all
It's horrible outside, I won't be going anywhere in a hurry today. While Mrs. F works at Tesco, I have an appointment with Henry the Hoover instead.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Working on a jigsaw puzzle - Floydy's fault.
Lol! What puzzle is it of, Tabby and how many pieces?

Have a nice day all
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 10:10 AM

Morning all bright and sunny at mo rain later. Mad day yesterday 8am banging on front door, it was the boiler man who was not supposed to come till Monday. He said he had a cancellation so slotted us in, I said it would of been good if you had let us know, he just said sorry. Any way service done for this year. The tv I had in the bedroom had to go for repair it was still under warranty, they took it 2 weeks ago. Hubby rang them to see what was going on, they have gone bust. I said to hubby ring John Lewis they arranged for the repair. He told them what had happened they said oh we have never had that before, we will ring you back. Any way later on they said they will send us a new one good result.
Hope you all have a great day.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 10:26 AM

Good morning - A bright and sunny one too. Nothing much is happening today but I'll soon be taking advantage of the nice morning to take a walk or a bike ride along to the doctor's to drop a prescription through the letter box.

Family will probably visit us later. No getting away from that one.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 11:58 AM

Morning all.
A break in the endless rain, and lovely bright blue sky and sunshine at the mo.
Nothing planned other than catching up on lots of outside jobs. If the rain starts again I can always shut myself in the shed with a cuppa and the radio and do some repotting instead.

Enjoy whatever you're doing folks.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 12:10 PM

Good Morning everyone from Foxy's world.....
Very dark as I left the house for my Sunday run this morning (6:30) the rain had stopped but had left great big puddles everywhere, some of them I had to run through, no way around....It did start spitting half way round but nothing serious, and anyway, I wore my waterproof.....

I only did a six today, but it was quite fast and I felt full of energy....Must be the iron tablets.....Two thirds of the family are expected for tea - Granddaughter number two is away at university in Newcastle, but it still gets hectic. I guess Mrs Fox, Maddie the cat and me are not used to all the excitement. Maddie makes a dash for the door when they arrive and doesn't come back until they've gone....

It's our 47th wedding anniversary tomorrow so we've arranged with some friends to visit Lincoln. I'm off now to tank up with diesel and then wrap Mrs Foxes present....

Good luck with the jigsaw Tabby, I've got four queueing up in the cupboard....
John Lewis are brilliant Ethel......We took a vacuum cleaner back after the wheel fell off and they replaced it no bother..... Stuff might cost a bit more there, but excellent after sales service....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top