Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 06:31 AM

Re: Is Your Brain Better Now Or Worse Than It Used To Be?

Im glad it's not a real test cos I still don't see it
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 06:52 AM

Are we looking for a Dromedary or a Bactrian?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Are we looking for a Dromedary or a Bactrian?
Well I was looking for a white squiggle....that's as it was described
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 08:43 AM

The part of my brain that governs memory is certainly worse than it used to be particularly when it comes to sequencing the necessary steps to adjust electrical goods like the TV , TV Recording box, preset Radio and my Laptop. If I take a particular action I can't remember how I arrived at the end result
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 09:04 AM

It's a Bactrian :

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 09:07 AM

Worse I think, well my memory is anyway.
Then again, I'm finding myself being much more adaptable to learning about historical events than I used to be. It's to do with being off work instead of rushing around not having time to think.

I do find I need to concentrate more on TV programmes though, otherwise I find myself losing the plot

What does worry me is that both my parents succumbed to dementia and I really hope I don't inherit that. I try to keep myself active by hopefully staving off that horrible disease.
I don't want anyone to have to spend all their time looking after me like that. I'd rather be put down.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top