Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 08:44 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone it is very dark here another day when the washing can't be dried outside.

Lots cleaning and tidying to do and I might do some baking.
Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 08:47 AM

Good morning all, Just got Amber round to do her necessary before the rain got too heavy. Now we are in for the day until her walk later which I suspect will be in the rain. Have a good day everyone keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 08:55 AM

Good morning all rain here too.

I need to pop out to the shops sometime this morning, hoping I can dodge the showers.

Enjoy your day
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 10:34 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's world......
I'm finally out of bed after a nice lie in....7:30am
Weather looks surprisingly good and docile.....(no wind)
Tesco have invited Mrs Fox and me to do the weekend shopping, so we'll take them up on their kind offer....
Then it's off to my favourite garden centre for their exquisite pie......With vegetables and potatoes of course....Toodle oooo..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top