Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 07:40 PM

Re: Well, l Didn’t Know This About Oxo. Did You?

Originally Posted by mups ->
for gawd's sake, what does it matter, the taste is still the same.

If you don't want to make a mess, then just open the cube over the pan, or a saucer, instead of all losing half of it over the worktop.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Not so much YouTube as YouCube.
mart, Just when l thought the site was becoming boringly serious, you post a gem like this.

Like Katerina, l loved it. So funny!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Katerina ->
, but I would not change the way I did something just because someone else said I should!

You sound like me!!...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Did anyone watch the second clip - about Vegetable Oxo cubes containing animal products? I am not a vegetarian but, if I were, I would find that outrageous!
ST, The clip re Vegetable Oxo cubes you asked if we had seen, did not come up on the YouTube clip l posted, so l googled it.
If it was the same one by Mark Harries, then that is bad. Food Manufacturers should respect the beliefs of Vegetarians and Vegans.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, This is the reaction of most people as we just automatically open the foil, remove the cube and sprinkle it!

No point in reading the instructions as they don’t tell you how to do it!
That's true Arty, and we never had youtube either. I've learnt to do things I didn't know were possible with the benefit of youtube..... And I've learnt to do some things I wished I hadn't on youtube.....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 09:57 PM

Look people, I'm sorry to say this but come on!
44 posts and counting about a poxy Oxo cube and it's glorious merits? It's no wonder this forum is just about dead in the (gravy) water.
What's next? 25 cheese and onion crisps instead of the usual 27 in a packet of walkers? An in depth guide to the correct procedure of opening a box of Kellogg's Corn Flakes (250g version)?
Artangel, you can do better than this, we have not given up with our faith in believing you will be back to your best "!!!"'s very soon.
Sleep well if you can and don't worry about the impending doom of the "Invasion of the Stock Cube Monsters"!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-10-2019, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Look people, I'm sorry to say this but come on!
44 posts and counting about a poxy Oxo cube and it's glorious merits? It's no wonder this forum is just about dead in the (gravy) water.
What's next? 25 cheese and onion crisps instead of the usual 27 in a packet of walkers? An in depth guide to the correct procedure of opening a box of Kellogg's Corn Flakes (250g version)?
Artangel, you can do better than this, we have not given up with our faith in believing you will be back to your best "!!!"'s very soon.
Sleep well if you can and don't worry about the impending doom of the "Invasion of the Stock Cube Monsters"!
Oh, Why don’t you just shove off. Who do you think you are lately.
All you do is criticise and moan. It is you that is driving people away
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 10:24 PM

Oh, Why don’t you just shove off. Who do you think you are lately.
All you do is criticise and moan. It is you that is driving people away
Understanding light-hearted humour isn't your strong point is it Art? Do you honestly think I am being serious and having a go at you over Oxo cubes?
You really need to get out more. For God's sake woman get a life and stop being so sensitive!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-10-2019, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Understanding light-hearted humour isn't your strong point is it Art? Do you honestly think I am being serious and having a go at you over Oxo cubes?
You really need to get out more. For God's sake woman get a life and stop being so sensitive!!
You rant on at everyone about going off thread and disrupting them. Yet you are the worst culprit.

You insult decent members and tell the rest of us how, stupid and elderly we are.
I can’t be silent any longer. Enough is Enough.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

12-10-2019, 10:32 PM

You rant on at everyone about going off thread and disrupting them. Yet you are the worst culprit.

You insult decent members and tell the rest of us how, stupid and elderly we are.
I can’t be silent any longer. Enough is Enough.
Go to bed, Artangel. Nighty night. A nice hot mug of Oxo will send you off to sleep.
We'll all be happier in the morning. At least I will as it's my birthday and you'll be pleased to know I won't be as grumpy as you.

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top