Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning all dull but no rain here yet.

Off into town today.

Summer, I hope all goes well for your husband.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone grey and dismal here

I have caught the family's sore throat so not feeling great.
I am off to the organic shop to buy vegetables to make soup and chilli , I allowed my soup stock in the deep freeze to run down so I could defrost and clean it now that is done so I am ready to restock.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:10 AM

Good morning all.

I'm off to my fitness class this morning and the rest of the day my own. Might clean the oven...

Have a good day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 03:50 PM

I bet you've all been wondering what has happened to old Foxy this morning.......
Well...... Mrs Fox went for her early morning walk and called in at the surgery on the off chance of getting me an appointment.....And whoopee! she did, for 9:30 am.... So it was a very quick shower and a swift walk down to see the charming Dr Roberts......

She immediately sent me the five miles to the main surgery for blood tests, so I'll report back when I get the results.... I was starving, and it wasn't until 11:00 am that I managed to sit down for my breakfast.... Nearly passed out!

Quote by Summer.......

Going to the hospital today with my hubby for his pre op appointment for his new hip....hope it goes well as he has so many other health issue's...fingers crossed.

Crossed fingers can be so painful Summer....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top