Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 09:39 PM

Re: Britain as a Failed State

One of the greatest aspects of this current period in UK affairs is that we are finding out who envies us, who hates us and who wishes us harm.

From that we should emerge stronger, not waste our benevelonce on our detractors or waste time on false friends.

It's been an eye opener for sure and I , for one, won't forget!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
One of the greatest aspects of this current period in UK affairs is that we are finding out who envies us, who hates us and who wishes us harm.

From that we should emerge stronger, not waste our benevelonce on our detractors or waste time on false friends.

Not to mention how far Westminster has departed from what it is intended to be. Huge reform now needed.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

Me Too!

My newspaper is suggesting that there will be an election in December.

It will be important to know if our candidates are firmly committed to our wishes.

(Mine was Fill up Lee who is still working out of the local Tory offices despite his dramatic Flounce over into the Limp Dems. Rumour has it that he will stand in Wokingham, next time, against John Redwood!))
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Me Too!

My newspaper is suggesting that there will be an election in December.

It will be important to know if our candidates are firmly committed to our wishes.

(Mine was Fill up Lee who is still working out of the local Tory offices despite his dramatic Flounce over into the Limp Dems. Rumour has it that he will stand in Wokingham, next time, against John Redwood!))
I don't fancy his chances against Redwood
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 10:24 PM

Great headline from tomorrow's Metro. Going round in Merkels.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Not one way trade surely Spitty??
Donkeyman!
It worked for a long time historically, why not now?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2019, 10:43 PM

Ever decreasing ones.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top