Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 03:27 PM

Flirting,

On a forum.

Harmless fun?

For those of you who are married,does your wife/husband know that you flirt on off ?

Answer as you please,..serious or funny.

My answer...if I was married ,saw my husband online flirting...I would not be happy
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 03:59 PM

Re: Flirting,

Between single people, just harmless fun, between people who are in committed relationships, no, very wrong.
Solitaryman
New Member!
The UK
Solitaryman is male 

06-10-2019, 03:59 PM

You can only be on one road at a time, it’s safe. But what if someone stops you asking for a lift? Then there might be more passengers. Do you remember the song “If you love somebody, set them free” by Sting?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:03 PM

I used to "flirt" on here a little too much when I first joined but as Pauline says (as it's the first time I have ever agreed with this person) it isn't very nice to go behind your partner's back.
Imagine if she looked in on the forum? My wife would be furious and smash my head in and then chop off my special purpose if she found out I was flirting on here.

The "flirting" episodes were not 'dating' or anything lecherous towards members, but I would tend to be rather crude sometimes and be stupidly gullible enough to do what was asked by certain people and show photos of my Adonis-like body

I must have come to my senses and started to act my age and be more appreciative of my wonderful wife since then. I'm boring now but I haven't resorted to growing rhubard plants just yet

I've seen others do it and some talk a lot about their wives behind their backs, dissing them and that isn't good.
No, it isn't right to flirt if you have a devoted partner. It's acting almost as if you are cheating on them to do so.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by dodge ->
between single people, just harmless fun, between people who are in committed relationships, no, very wrong.

Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:22 PM

I've never flirted online. I never saw any point to it, to be honest.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:30 PM

If anyone flirts with me I get a fit of the vapours, swoon and have to lie down!

Anyone?
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
If anyone flirts with me I get a fit of the vapours, swoon and have to lie down!

Anyone?
Which is probably why they never flirt with you because at some point they will be going, TessA, you there?? TessA, your not responding to my messages, whats wrong? TessA, was is something i said?' not realising that you swooned and had to lie down, therefore incommunicado
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:44 PM

They could rush up to my prone body with Mackensies' smelling salts and a fan!
But no
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:45 PM

There is a difference between flirting and having a great rapport.
Besides this isn’t a dating site, it’s a forum to discuss things, not to chat up!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top