Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 02:14 PM

Prepping.

Gets on my nerves..I wish I could afford my own prepper.

So many gadgets out there that make life easier.

Can anyone name me a few please?

At the moment I am grating lemons by hand..is there a machine out there,that would do it for me?

Come on,tell me what gadgets you have,that make cooking/baking that much easier.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 02:59 PM

Re: Prepping.

Some people want someone to do the yard.

Some want a person to clean the house.

I just want someone to slice, dice, peel, and chop.

Handsome and conversational wouldn't hurt .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Some people want someone to do the yard.

Some want a person to clean the house.

I just want someone to slice, dice, peel, and chop.

Handsome and conversational wouldn't hurt .

I love that,Surfermom,you are so witty!..

You are also very pretty...I have seen a pic of you with your daughter,..I keep meaning to comment on that pic..so am doing it now....such a natural photograph.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 03:33 PM

A gadget to make prepping life easier? yes, they are called a Butler or a Maid, or a Home Help
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I love that,Surfermom,you are so witty!..

You are also very pretty...I have seen a pic of you with your daughter,..I keep meaning to comment on that pic..so am doing it now....such a natural photograph.
How sweet, Pauline. Thank you. I tend to think I look like something the cat drug in .

Dodge has the right idea, but I would feel guilty and end up having him sit down with a cup of coffee while I did all that sous chef work.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
A gadget to make prepping life easier? yes, they are called a Butler or a Maid, or a Home Help
Good grief, Dodge - butlers and maids don't prep food! Kitchen maids do all that! You'd have the them out on strike - except they don't have a Trade Union!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 07:46 PM

I love to cook and, for me anyway, the prepping is part of the joy. Utensils I would never be with out? Blender, Spiraliser, Vacuum packer - and my surgically sharp chefs knives!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

13-10-2019, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->

Or even a housekeeper ,
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 08:31 PM

I have found it takes so long to assemble and wash gadgets ( other peoples not my own) and they take up so much room I prefer to have a minimum.
I love my Kenwood mixer invaluable for baking and a stick blender other than that good quality knives kept razor sharp with a steel serve my needs.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

14-10-2019, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have found it takes so long to assemble and wash gadgets ( other peoples not my own) and they take up so much room I prefer to have a minimum.
I love my Kenwood mixer invaluable for baking and a stick blender other than that good quality knives kept razor sharp with a steel serve my needs.
Definitely.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top