Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 06:23 PM

WTF are all these wires for?

I had a good sort out today & I'm left with an enormous tangle of headphones & wires, adaptors & wires, computer connectors, .

I daren't throw any away, because the day after I dispose of any of them will be the day I discover I need it.

I'm tempted to though...........

Shall I?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 06:32 PM

Re: WTF are all these wires for?

My Hubs is the same - all sorts of wires has he, he finally took some to task but, still plenty left.
Maybe you could be rid of 'some' of them RJ
Hello - BTW ...
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 06:33 PM

Nooooo. Ive a drawer full too and i bet if you throw them out you will need them.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 06:36 PM

Bound to be 'twos' of the same tho' - even 'threes' .....
lavander
s. scotland
lavander is female  lavander has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 06:50 PM

I think we've all got these....never remember what they're all for but frightened to throw them away...just incase
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
My Hubs is the same - all sorts of wires has he, he finally took some to task but, still plenty left.
Maybe you could be rid of 'some' of them RJ
Hello - BTW ...
Hello Dollink!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2013, 07:25 PM

Oooo I say ! - I like that ...... 'Dollink' ......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 08:01 PM

I have the same problem meself RJ, and to make matters worse the wife was always hounding me about it. The fact is if you want to have all the little luxuries to go with your computer, printers, speakers, web cams, lights, external storage space, etc., you have to have the wires and unfortunately you sometimes have to have a special adaptor because the companies that make these things want to make things as awkward as they can for us by using different connections, so don't throw any out, put them in a handy to find box. I try to assemble all the wires into one big ball of wires and stick it under my desk, it's a bugger then when something stops working and I have to unravel to lot, bought meself one of those mini hoovers to clean the dust and keep the wifes mouth shut at the same time, I live in terror of buying another piece of equipment because I know I'm going to hear "What in Gods name do you want that for, another dust collector."
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2013, 08:04 PM

You and yer toys - what we women have to put up with - did make me laugh picturing you, unravelling yer ball of wires
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 08:35 PM

Not a phone charger in there for Rachel is there? I remember her looking for one .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top