Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Lulu
New Member!
United States
Lulu is female 

18-12-2013, 10:03 PM

THE fashion forward look for those OVER fifty in winter? Spotted in ny!

I had to snap a shot of this women today. Honestly, just because we are over fifty there is NO reason to loose our fashion sense.
She was full-on fashion FORWARD, and OVER FIFTY.
Loved her jacket, love the whole ensemble.Tan is always it, and cashmere just says "luxury, and class".
From head to toe, the outdoor look- LOOKS amazing. In addition, I think it totally gives her confidence, I could tell just by the way she is walking. She walks with confidence, and that is something we need not loose! ALWAYS STAY CONFIDENT!

Just thought I would pay tribute to her fashion sense. Loved it!
To make it a bit cute, I do not think she meant to match with her significant other- but sure did look like they were being matchy matchy. No shame in that. *FUNNY PART IS THE MAN'S CARRYING THE SHOPPING BAG!*( I THINK IT MATCHES HIS OUTFIT BETTER *)

Don't you think?

Match away!

Fashion is never EVER dated! Fashion always stays alive- even when your over fifty!

I'm still over fifty, and I'm still loving the fashion on the streets!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 10:29 PM

Re: THE fashion forward look for those OVER fifty in winter? Spotted in ny!

I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to be "fashionable" Lulu, I'd be a good one for Gok to do a make-over on! I suppose it's mainly because I have spent my entire life around so many animals, especially when I lived on the farm, that fashionable clothes are the least of my concerns. I hope I am always clean and decent when I go out, and my hair is cut well, but fashionable - no.
Couldn't afford fancy priced gear anyway.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to be "fashionable" Lulu, I'd be a good one for Gok to do a make-over on! I suppose it's mainly because I have spent my entire life around so many animals, especially when I lived on the farm, that fashionable clothes are the least of my concerns. I hope I am always clean and decent when I go out, and my hair is cut well, but fashionable - no. Couldn't afford silly priced gear anyway.
Likewise Mups An old hooded coat and some muddy wellingtons are about as fashionable as I get these days

I really don't need clothes to boost my confidence. If people can't see past the clothes I am wearing to the person underneath they are not the sort of people I want to be bothered with anyway.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 10:38 PM

What you flogging Lulu lol .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 10:49 PM

A dead horse.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Likewise Mups An old hooded coat and some muddy wellingtons are about as fashionable as I get these days :lol
I really don't need clothes to boost my confidence. If people can't see past the clothes I am wearing to the person underneath they are not the sort of people I want to be bothered with anyway.

Couldn't have put it better meself Meg.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-12-2013, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
What you flogging Lulu lol .

Mmm, that's a thought Mark.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-12-2013, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
A dead horse.

Luv your wit SF.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 11:04 PM

I'm with you Meg & Mups, when I'm not stuck in the neo-Victorian era!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
A dead horse.
Damn, now that should have been my comeback line.

Nice one .

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top