Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2013, 05:21 PM

Re: THE fashion forward look for those OVER fifty in winter? Spotted in ny!

OMG !

cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2013, 09:12 PM

I don't much care about the fashion side of things, just wear the clothes I like. Not a fan of long skirts, can't seem to walk properly in 'em!
I find after a certain age you become invisible anyway and that's fine with me......unless I'm waiting to be served when out shopping, then it's
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2013, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Myth and Magic ->
I like to think of myself as a trendsetter. My favourite ensemble at the moment ( if all clean at the same time) you will all be wearing next year'

Starting at ground level:

Blue suede walking boots
Black socks with white spots
Multi coloured leg warmers bridging the gap between socks and:

Apple green cut off exercise pants

Finished off with a blue hoodie to tone with the blue boots

(sometimes if I feel really whacky, I wear one yellow leg warmer and one black one)

Blimey Maggie, bet you won't get run over by a bus!
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2013, 07:12 AM

Mups - you misinterpret. I said being interested in fashion demonstrates a continuing interest in the new. I did NOT say it was the only way which of course it is not. It is one of many ways, which has to be a good thing for those who practice it. Just like reading new books. Some people (unlike you and I) aren't readers and keep up to date in other ways. As you say, each to his own.

However,other people were putting down the original poster as being wrong or silly. And I came to her defence.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top