Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 06:04 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

Taken at Hunstanton in Norfolk.
Last shopping day before Christmas today. I suppose 'er indoors will buy loads of extra food that we won't get round to eating until next April !!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 07:38 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Nice picture .....
Good morning all
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 08:16 AM

Lovely flowers. Good morning Alan, Patsy and all to arrive yet.
What a night. Yet another storm for us in the UK. At least we haven't got the deep snow from the USA yet. Or am I talking too soon
Going to feed the birds today so will get my 2 mile walk in. Hope everyone
has a nice day. No shopping for me today. Take care all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 09:22 AM

Good morning all - thank goodness the storm has passed !

Lovely picture, Alan

Walking with my friend this morning - will avoid muddy fields
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 09:29 AM

Good morning all.

You know Alan I thought that photo was of Torquay in Devon, it looks just like it.

I have still got to buy my Husband's present, so I will get that on Saturday, then on Monday we will do our last bit of food shopping.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 09:53 AM

Morning folks, storm now passed through and no apparent damage thankfully..

My Mum is coming over for lunch today so Mrs P is cooking her favorite liver and onions, to be followed by apple pie and custard... yum yum..

Enjoy the day everyone,

Barry
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 10:06 AM

Good morning all. Yet another 'Silver Ball' hanging in the sky and flooding my kitchen with light early this morning. Have survived last night's gale without any damage, but the bad weather isn't done with us just yet as another weather system is out in the Atlantic heading our way tonight, tomorrow and over the weekend. Those who live in the 'North' might even get some snow!!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 10:26 AM

Good morning all. Nice photo again.

I didn't hear much last night in the way of bad weather, just a small amount of rain, but don't know if it will get worse. Road and pavements wet, and blue sky, at the mo.

Nothing planned for today, apart from cooking a half chicken and if room in the fridge, knocking up a cheesecake mix and jelly to go with.

Enjoy your Thursday.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 10:38 AM

Morning guys day started at 6am madam is working in Lambeth today so I dropped her off at the station at 6.30am Out walking around the lakes for an hour a few campers on the side of the banks. Bleeding nutters..
Got myself a load of wrapping to do and hopefully a few more deliveries was gonna pop out early to Sports Direct and get my grandson a table tennis bat but may do that later in the day. Blue sky's and sunshine would love to see a flurry or two before Christmas arrives.
You all have a nice day.

Dave/Longfellow....which ever you choose.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 10:40 AM

OH!!!! - decisions, decisions, do I go visit Joy who's baking mince pies, or do I come and visit Jan who's making a cheesecake. Unfair!!! - you can't do this to me!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top