Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 05:54 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

For all of you cat lovers.
Our son needs fetching from Birmingham airport today (providing his flight isn't cancelled) but, thank goodness, my other son has offered to fetch him. I hate driving in the dark, especially if it's also raining.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 09:18 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all to arrive yet. Being a Cat lover that's a great photo. Looks thinner than my elephant type cats
Hope you Son has a good landing.
Off out today and have done my big shop yesterday. Just some bread for the birds I forgot to get yesterday and a Carrot cake for my sons Birthday on Christmas Day. Take care all and hope the wind doesn't batter us too much. Take care when out in it especially around corners I find it tries
to get you on the floor there
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 10:02 AM

Lovely cat, Alan! Morning all. Another wet and windy day, although it's not so cold today. But it looks like the weather this week will stop me having my Christmas bonfire
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 10:08 AM

buenas dias all. A lovely sunny day here again and already getting quite warm. Today is Mr Clumsy's birthday and people will be popping in and out all day no doubt, he is very popular with the neighbours as he helps anyone out who needs it. We also have friends coming for the day so I must go and get busy. The forecast we saw for UK looked dreadful but they are often wrong so hopefully that will be the case today also. Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 10:21 AM

Morning folks, raining here already but no sign of the gales yet.

Back now from the morning service, we always worship at Tesco just before Christmas.. My BIL and family are travelling over from Belfast today, I just hope they survive the journey over the water. Looks pretty bleak on the forecast..

Have a smashing day all, and Happy Birthday Mr. Clumsy...

Barry
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 10:22 AM

Morning all. I'm going to keep a check on the weather to decide what to do.

If I stay in it'll be housework. Darn!
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 10:24 AM

Morning guys yes a grey damp day here Clumsy.
Wish I was in Spain right now.
Where abouts in Spain are you.
My big sis lives out there in La Florida Torrievja (spelling) I can never spell that bleeding word. She always phones me and winds me up about how warm it is.

Have a good day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 10:30 AM

Morning all.

Nice Tabby Alan.

Hope both your Sons arrive home safe.

I'm sitting here with a glass of Whisky whilst typing.

Its very grey outside and cold. Have been to the Vegetable Stall this morning, got all my Potatoes and Vegetables in, got to go out after lunch to buy odd bits and pieces then visit my Husband's brother and family for Christmas (more whisky).

Have a good day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 10:30 AM

Good morning.
I'm not a cat lover Alan but that is a fine picture
Another dull day here.
Just the veg and fruit to buy this morning.
Have an easy day today everyone
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 10:36 AM

Love, love, love that picture Alan .....
Good morning all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top