Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 10:42 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning all - a dreadful morning here - not good for travelling today.

Lovely picture Alan.

Enjoy your day and take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 10:56 AM

Good morning fellow members my goodness what a day torrential rain here.

I popped to the greengrocer at 8am and the roads were already busy. Thank goodness I did the bulk of my shopping on Thursday and don't have to face the hoards .

The fields around me are already flooded, I dread to think what it will be like after a whole day of rain.

Stay safe everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 11:22 AM

Morning everyone

Not a nice day to be out today, bet you are glad your other son offered to go to the airport Alan.

Lovely picture Alan don't think my two girls (cats) have every climbed a tree, well we have never had to get them out of one put it that way.

Enjoy your day and if you are going shopping, good luck.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
buenas dias all. A lovely sunny day here again and already getting quite warm. Today is Mr Clumsy's birthday and people will be popping in and out all day no doubt, he is very popular with the neighbours as he helps anyone out who needs it. We also have friends coming for the day so I must go and get busy. The forecast we saw for UK looked dreadful but they are often wrong so hopefully that will be the case today also. Have a good day all.

Loretta darlin' - weather forecast is correct, blowing a gale already and torrential rain here. I have to go and collect prescription from Doctor and take it to chemist to be completed. I think I'll be a 'drowned rat' by the time I get back from that.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 12:12 PM

Morning everyone, Windy and Dain here too..
Im not going out Im having G/daughter for the afternoon
while Son and Dil go shopping, dont envy them..lol
have a good day all and dont blow away..

Shazy..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 12:44 PM

Good morning all, dull and damp here today but what matter it's Christmas time. The wife had a phone call from her Sister, the girl who had the stroke recently and they were yapping for two hours, so she's home and back to normal again, thank God for that. It's seems there is a new procedure in the surgery and she was one of three to have it done, judging by the results so far she says it will become the normal in January, good news is always welcome.
Enjoy the time of year that's in it Folks.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 02:04 PM

Good afternoon folks.

I've got to go over to our daughter's house very soon to take an old freezer out of her shed as well as a few other things she wants put to the dump before Christmas.

After that I'll make a trip to Homebase for some tarpaulin and perhaps a new snow shovel as my old one is now more rust than steel!
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2013, 02:33 PM

Good morning to all of you....as for the weather, we had freezing rain yesterday and while it was right on freezing at 5am, it is now 25 and quite windy so the wind chill feels like 17....not a day to go anywhere if you don't need to.

Friday had a huge flock of these here for the day...several Michigan doggwood bushes are under my window and they cleaned off every berry there was. This one showed no fear of me, sitting right near the outer glass. Not a pretty cat like Alan but still a handsome Starling.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top