Join for free
Page 41 of 65 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 07:06 AM

Re: Explosion at Manchester Arena

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
As I have said many times before Julie, unless the moderates and the radicals choose to have different names for their religion, people will always lump them together in the same bag.Both kinds of Islam are controlled by men... and you know what men are like, they all want to be the winner so none will give up the name!
As for the video, ( I think it was in Hyde park), just another bunch of men arguing , so I thought I would put a woman's point of view....
The Muslim man was talking about a man having 4 wives, and the rest would be considered mistresses so any sexual activity with them would be considered adultery If I had been there I would have pointed out that it is illegal to have more than one wife in Britain, so here he only has the first wife. I would also mention that if he wanted to have 4 then he needed to return to a country that allows multiple marriages.... because the laws in Britain are not going to change to accommodate any religion. That way they could have all stopped their pathetic argument and gone home to have a cuppa.
Actually from what I've seen of moderates their homes are no different to ours some men rule the roost but many women are far more in charge than their men folk.

Multiple marriages aren't just Muslim domain, most men struggle to maintain one wife and are happy to not have more. One thing those who have multiples are often reminded by more moderates is they should provide a home for each wife if they can't do that then they shouldn't even think of a second !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 07:09 AM

That's what you believe but I tell the most moderate educated easy going men do take another wife after years of living with one and use their religion to justify it .
And don't believe for one minute that women like it it's a terrible humiliation and causes great heartache but they have to -according to the Koran submit.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
That's what you believe but I tell the most moderate educated easy going men do take another wife after years of living with one and use their religion to justify it .
And don't believe for one minute that women like it it's a terrible humiliation and causes great heartache but they have to -according to the Koran submit.
I guess you are talking about other countries because I only see families here. They are the ones I go into their homes and are friendly with.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 07:16 AM

The man who murdered all those people in Manchester was born and raised here .
There is only one thing that connects him to people in other lest tolerant countries his religion .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Actually from what I've seen of moderates their homes are no different to ours some men rule the roost but many women are far more in charge than their men folk.

Multiple marriages aren't just Muslim domain, most men struggle to maintain one wife and are happy to not have more. One thing those who have multiples are often reminded by more moderates is they should provide a home for each wife if they can't do that then they shouldn't even think of a second !
Oh I know that many Muslims don't take more than one wife, but the Muslim in the video was trying to justify their position of being allowed to have up to 4. By the law in this country, that would make them adulterers. They would also be breaking the law if the marriages, after the first one, were registered here!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

29-05-2017, 07:20 AM

Oh I know that many Muslims don't take more than one wife, but the Muslim in the video was trying to justify their position of being allowed to have up to 4. By the law in this country, that would make them adulterers. They would also be breaking the law if the marriages, after the first one, were registered here!
I'm thinking multiple marriages aren't for me but I've always had a more tolerant view of others marriages if it works for them I haven't a reason to stop them. So we won't have a meeting of minds on this one twink as I don't really have a problem with it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

29-05-2017, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The man who murdered all those people in Manchester was born and raised here .
There is only one thing that connects him to people in other lest tolerant countries his religion .
What connected him IMO was he saw his brothers and sisters in other countries being bombed by the west. I think if someone had seen that it was disturbing him and got him some help if may have had a different ending. Sadly yet again it seems he was reported but nothing was done. We need to listen to Muslims when they report and act on it. We don't seem to at the moment.

Personally I only know one man worries me he's been reported multiple times but nothing happens, he still comes and goes to Saudi and speaks of rather worrying things, his imam has reported him, tried to help him but he doesn't listen and authorities ignore it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2017, 07:58 AM

What connected him IMO was he saw his brothers and sisters in other countries being bombed by the west. I think if someone had seen that it was disturbing him and got him some help if may have had a different ending. Sadly yet again it seems he was reported but nothing was done. We need to listen to Muslims when they report and act on it. We don't seem to at the moment.

Personally I only know one man worries me he's been reported multiple times but nothing happens, he still comes and goes to Saudi and speaks of rather worrying things, his imam has reported him, tried to help him but he doesn't listen and authorities ignore it.
Julie please don't suggest it was the West's fault that Abezi used his suicide bomb to kill all those people in Manchester... do some research first. His father was a member of al qaeda, despite the fact that Britain had taken him in as a refugee from Libya, and both of his sons became Isis members.
I would be quite angry if another country were bombing British people... but I wouldn't think I would be justified in killing innocent people ( including children) from their country. The only excuse for these terrorists is that they are so thick they believe the brainwashing of ISIS, or they were always evil bas...ds in the first place
The Muslims you know may be nice people, but there are many thousands that aren't, and if the police were allowed to arrest any suspected terrorist, you would be the first to complain if they arrested one of your "Nice Muslims". Many <Muslims knew Abezi and his father , and thought they were just ordinary people.....but they weren't!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

29-05-2017, 08:01 AM

Julie please don't suggest it was the West's fault that Abezi used his suicide bomb to kill all those people in Manchester... do some research first. His father was a member of al qaeda, despite the fact that Britain had taken him in as a refugee from Libya, and both of his sons became Isis members.
I would be quite angry if another country were bombing British people... but I wouldn't think I would be justified in killing innocent people ( including children) from their country. The only excuse for these terrorists is that they are so thick they believe the brainwashing of ISIS, or they were always evil bas...ds in the first place
The Muslims you know may be nice people, but there are many thousands that aren't, and if the police were allowed to arrest any suspected terrorist, you would be the first to complain if they arrested one of your "Nice Muslims". Many <Muslims knew Abezi and his father , and thought they were just ordinary people.....but they weren't!
I'm not saying that twink but he did. That's part of our problem trying to express what we think is going on in another's mind doesn't mean anyone agrees with him.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

29-05-2017, 08:13 AM

What absolute rubbish !
His brothers and sisters lived in Manchester .
And all his 'brothers and sisters 'in other countries are being mainly killed by his terrorist associates in the name of Islam .
Yes Julie most people are NOT being killed by western bombing but by their fellow Muslims .
Did any Muslims report him ?
I don't know maybe they did and maybe they didn't ?
If you know someone such as the man you describe perhaps you better report him yourself to the police .

Page 41 of 65 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top