Join for free
Page 240 of 246 « First < 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 07:54 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
My wife and I have decided that we don’t want children
We are telling them tonight.
I thought at first it said 'selling'.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I thought at first it said 'selling'.
Even better
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 09:25 AM

I was eating my chinese last night and it made me think! Theres thousands of chinese restaraunts and take a ways all over England which means there are loads of Chinese people:
But how many Chinese funerals have you seen?
Ive never seen one - So what they doing with them?
Then looking at my sweet and sour chicken balls I’m thinking, "chickens dont have balls that big!"
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 09:30 AM

I was eating my chinese last night and it made me think! Theres thousands of chinese restaraunts and take a ways all over England which means there are loads of Chinese people:
But how many Chinese funerals have you seen?
Ive never seen one - So what they doing with them?
Then looking at my sweet and sour chicken balls I’m thinking, "chickens dont have balls that big!"
Gosh that made me laugh
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 11:48 AM

Alright. Apart from the fairgrounds, underage marriages, housebreaking, benefit scrounging, flytipping, trespassing and putting tarmac on the odd driveway, what have the Romanies ever done for us?
Vlad
West Midlands UK

11-07-2021, 12:15 PM

Why do Italians love football?
Because they get to change sides halfway through.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 04:20 PM

The Irish Army found they had too many officers and decided to offer an early retirement bonus. They promised any officer who volunteered for retirement a bonus of €1,000 for every inch measured in a straight line between any two points in his body. The officer got to choose what those two points would be. The first officer who accepted asked that he be measured from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He was measured at six feet and walked out with a bonus of €72,000. The second officer who accepted was a little smarter and asked to be measured from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes. He walked out with €96,000. The third one was a non-commissioned officer, a grizzly old Quartermaster who, when asked where he would like to be measured replied, 'From the tip of my penis to my testicles.'

It was suggested by the pension man that he might want to reconsider, explaining about the nice big cheques the previous two Officers had received. But the old Quartermaster insisted and they decided to go along with him providing the measure was taken by a Medical Officer. The Medical Officer arrived and instructed the man to 'drop 'em,' which he did. The Medical Officer placed the tape measure on the tip of the Quartermaster's penis and began to work back.

'Dear Lord!' he suddenly exclaimed, 'Where are your testicles?'

The Quartermaster calmly replied, 'Afghanistan.'
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 10:02 PM

Very appropriate for yesterday!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

12-07-2021, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
The Irish Army found they had too many officers and decided to offer an early retirement bonus. They promised any officer who volunteered for retirement a bonus of €1,000 for every inch measured in a straight line between any two points in his body. The officer got to choose what those two points would be. The first officer who accepted asked that he be measured from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He was measured at six feet and walked out with a bonus of €72,000. The second officer who accepted was a little smarter and asked to be measured from the tip of his outstretched hands to his toes. He walked out with €96,000. The third one was a non-commissioned officer, a grizzly old Quartermaster who, when asked where he would like to be measured replied, 'From the tip of my penis to my testicles.'

It was suggested by the pension man that he might want to reconsider, explaining about the nice big cheques the previous two Officers had received. But the old Quartermaster insisted and they decided to go along with him providing the measure was taken by a Medical Officer. The Medical Officer arrived and instructed the man to 'drop 'em,' which he did. The Medical Officer placed the tape measure on the tip of the Quartermaster's penis and began to work back.

'Dear Lord!' he suddenly exclaimed, 'Where are your testicles?'

The Quartermaster calmly replied, 'Afghanistan.'
Very good. Nicked.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 11:15 PM

Page 240 of 246 « First < 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top