Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 10:26 AM

Sunny Saturday

Good morning Offers!

It's beautiful here, the sun is shining....... a real feel good day!

I'll be making and freezing my mince pies this afternoon, 'feeding' my Christmas cake and generally tidying up odds and ends.

Have a great day everyone
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 01:37 PM

Re: Sunny Saturday

Hi Mags,
No sunshine here, grey and damp sadly, but lots to do today so that will keep me from bemoaning the weather - Have a good day everyone.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 01:55 PM

It's not a bad day - dry at least and the forecast rain hasn't arrived. Maybe it will wait till dark? That will be OK
I think I said yesterday that I was finally starting to feel festive. Daughter's birthday tomorrow, so we're off to see her and stay over a couple of days - I'm really looking forward. Have a box of presents and goodies to take, and a big note on top saying 'Don't forget xmas pud!' It would be a shame if I did, after all the effort of buying the bowl and matching jug after the festive season last year (bargain), actually remembering I had it and then making the goodies! Would be typical though If the camera is ready to go I'll see if I can get a pic for you - it's looking good

If I don't get chance to post tomorrow morning, please accept this as an absence note for Monday; back Tuesday evening
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 02:32 PM

Hope you have a lovely couple of days with your daughter, DM
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 04:04 PM

Hi All cold and grey here and starting to rain, nicely timed for my walk through the mud flats with Chloe

Hope everyone has a good day...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

05-12-2009, 05:28 PM

I think everyone must be out Christmas shopping today, I can remember the times when the shopping centres used to be so packed with weekend shoppers, it took ages to get served. I'm fortunate that I don't need to fight the crowds anymore...... give me weekday shopping anytime!

Oh yes...and our lovely sunny morning has now turned to rain here
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2009, 05:30 PM

A horrid day here: the rain has turned to snow and is really pelting down! 0 (33 F) now; they're predicting 3 to 4" in the City! Aaargh! I'm not a snow lover, hate being stuck indoors all day. Will try to get a pic of the first snow later. No news other than the weather; hope it's a good day for all.

DM, enjoy your visit.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top