Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 06:14 PM

Bah Humbug for me!!

I am your most Christmas loving person ever but I'm not looking forward to Christmas this year as I'm waiting to have a woman's op. and I've got to lose weight desperately before it as I'm having a general anaesthetic and I'm morbidly obese, so I will be tucking into salad for my Christmas dinner Okay, I could have a small Christmas lunch but I would rather not get the taste for nice tasting food otherwise I'll eat out of control. No chocolates, no anything for me I don't know when the op. will be but it wont be too long due to the importance of it. I don't want to take away the enjoyment of Christmas for you all by reading this but just to explain why I'm not joining in all the excitement of Christmas this year, I can't concentrate on much at the moment.

You all have a lovely Christmas though
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 08:09 PM

Re: Bah Humbug for me!!

Oooo, best of luck in shifting weight and for the op
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 08:16 PM

I wish you all the best Alicat and I admire you for your sensible thinking.

Remember, there will still be another Christmas next year for you
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 09:12 PM

Get on my detox
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 09:16 PM

Best of luck Alicat, . . it's easy to put on but hellish to get it off, .. I struggled for two years but got there in the end.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 10:01 PM

Cheers to you all for your kind replies. After I've had my op. I'm going to pick a weekend where we will have our Christmas Day lunch and Boxing Day lunch, so I shall look forward to then instead I'll still enjoy watching all the Christmas tv and I'll take Asti out for some nice walks.

I've told my husband he's got to suffer with me, he can't eat anything naughty over Christmas either

I'll check out your Dettox diet Azz thanks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 10:52 PM

That's hard, but you'll feel so much better when it's over, best of luck in the weight loss and for a successful op.
Alicat
West Berkshire

02-12-2009, 10:56 PM

Thanks dandysmom
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2009, 10:57 PM

Wishing you all the best, and like Mag says, there'll be another Christmas next year.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2009, 12:50 AM

Could not have happened at a worst time, but I too wish you all the best, and once its all over, then have a slap up meal....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top