Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2010, 10:08 PM

My bag is packed.......

....off to the Lake District tomorrow for my Niece's wedding at weekend. Just hoping the weather improves for them, but am sure it won't spoil their special day, just be a bonus. Just glad her Sister and family decided to sail over from Germany last night and not tonight-think it would have been rather a rough crossing.

Don't even need to drive, getting a lift which is very nice. Will be staying over until Sunday lunchtime, so will be a lovely weekend break-looking forward to it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2010, 10:18 PM

Re: My bag is packed.......

I hope you all have a lovely day at your niece's wedding, Merz ......... fingers crossed the rain taps will be turned off for their special day.

Best wishes to the happy couple!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2010, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I hope you all have a lovely day at your niece's wedding, Merz ......... fingers crossed the rain taps will be turned off for their special day.

Best wishes to the happy couple!
Thanks Mags.......forecast is not bad for Saturday I'm told, but whatever it does it won't spoil their day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2010, 10:32 PM

Aw I hope you have a really lovely time and the weather is good for you and for the happy couple! Wishing the couple long life and happiness.

Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Take care and safe journey.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2010, 10:35 PM

Hope you have a lovely time xx
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

11-11-2010, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Aw I hope you have a really lovely time and the weather is good for you and for the happy couple! Wishing the couple long life and happiness.

Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Take care and safe journey.
Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Hope you have a lovely time xx
Thank you Brandykins and Cassie.....will let you know all about it when I get back......
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2010, 10:55 PM

Have a nice time Merz - post pics if you take any
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

11-11-2010, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Have a nice time Merz - post pics if you take any
Thank you Azz.....me and taking pics don't go well together, never seem to get them just right.......but who knows might be able to get a couple of good ones this time
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2010, 11:44 PM

How exciting, sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time there Merz, enjoy your break and come back and tell us all about it
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

11-11-2010, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
How exciting, sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time there Merz, enjoy your break and come back and tell us all about it
Thank you Maryl....will tell you all about it when I'm back

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top