Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2011, 10:25 AM

Re: Hatti girl is not well...

Poor thing - hope it will soon start improving
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 08:24 AM

Oh Gad, That's a real Bummer. I hope it all goes ok. I hate when they get sick.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Fingers crossed for Hattie xx She must feel poorly & its rotten for you too so hugs for you both
Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Poor thing - hope it will soon start improving
Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Oh Gad, That's a real Bummer. I hope it all goes ok. I hate when they get sick.
Thank you Cassie, Dinahsmum and Roxy for your best wishes.

Vet Louise rang early evening, and Hatti is going for bladder scan and having sterile urine taken to send off to Lab. to see if anything 'grows'. If no results from this, the next step would be a Cystoscopy to explore her bladder. Would have to take her to Liverpool as they don't have the equipment at my Vets. I am really keeping my fingers crossed that we can get results from the first procedure, as she doesn't cope very well with General Anaesthetic
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 09:57 PM

Fingers crossed here for Hatti-girl. At least things are moving and your vet seems determined to get this sorted out once and for all. How is she in herself today?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Fingers crossed here for Hatti-girl. At least things are moving and your vet seems determined to get this sorted out once and for all. How is she in herself today?
Thanks Maryl. She seems to be getting more uncomfortable each day, Would have loved her to have been able to go tomorrow, but she has to be off the antibiotics 3 days so none left in her system. Going for antiflammatory injection tomorrow, so hopefully this will help.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 10:16 PM

Oh dear; poor girlie. Hope the anti-inflammatories help with the discomfort.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

15-09-2011, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Oh dear; poor girlie. Hope the anti-inflammatories help with the discomfort.
Thanks Eileen, so do I...not good seeing your pet, or any animal in discomfort.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 10:30 PM

No, it hurts. If we could only explain to them what's happening......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2011, 10:40 PM

Poor Hatti, I hope the antiflammatory injection will ease her discomfort. It must be heartbreaking for you to see her in pain with this, Merz...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

15-09-2011, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Poor Hatti, I hope the antiflammatory injection will ease her discomfort. It must be heartbreaking for you to see her in pain with this, Merz...
Thanks Mags. Got to the point where I cringe everytime I let her out into garden, but we're doing everything we can for her, and hopefully, after Monday, we can do even more...

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top