Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 09:05 PM

Re: Shopping spree

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Garrard ltd. Albemarle Street, London.
What’s on your shopping list!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Post a video of you playing guitar Keezoy
I would love to Minx. I've been asked to do it before but I resisted. MY ego isn't that big. But for you I will. If somebody can tell me how to do it. Any takers?..Do I do it with my phone?..I don't use webcams. So how do I film myself and get it on to the computer in a way that I can post it here.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 12:22 AM

You'd have to do it on you tube keezoy & then post the link. Who knows you might end up a you tube sensation!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 12:26 AM

I'm with the others with the garden centre. This gives pleasure not just to the buyer but also to others who see your garden as well as the wider ecosphere and planet. I can't think of a better way to binge shop. It's just fab to see bees and butterflies appreciating the investment.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
You'd have to do it on you tube keezoy & then post the link. Who knows you might end up a you tube sensation!
OK I've looked at how that is done. I'm a bit useless when it comes to computers but I'll give it a try. My son might be able to help me. I'm OK on a stage in front of an audience but I've always been a bit of a dag (read "geek") when it comes to cameras. Over night sensation?..An old codger like me?..I very much doubt it. Too many young and beautiful people to compete with. And many of them are so dazzlingly talented. But still I'll see what I can do.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
What’s on your shopping list!
Anything gold.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 02:57 PM

It’s a difficult one, if money was no object Liberty London.
I lovely the store love the building, ouch not the price

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top