Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:46 PM

Re: Moments that made you proud

1. When I was awarded honours in my first year of university

2 When my wife, Annie accepted my marriage proposal 35 years ago.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Nonsense Harbal! Your accolade is managing to use up all your eggs in a variety of ways
True, but I've never received any official recognition for that.

Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Singing a solo - "Flocks in Pastures Green Abiding" - in York Minster.

Receiving my BSc - with distinction.
ST! You’re a lady of so many talents and an intelligent one at that! Impressive
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
1. When I was awarded honours in my first year of university

2 When my wife, Annie accepted my marriage proposal 35 years ago.

Nice Keezoy and you’re still sharing your knowledge with us everyday! Your wife is a very lucky lady!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

23-04-2021, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
True, but I've never received any official recognition for that.

Perhaps we should recommend to Admin that they develop some sort of recognition for our members (just for fun)
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 10:57 PM

Perhaps we should recommend to Admin that they develop some sort of recognition for our members (just for fun)
And where prey I ask on the body should it be pinned
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 11:00 PM

I'm far too modest to feel comfortable with anything like that, Minx. Although it probably wouldn't affect me anyway, as my achievements are also far too modest.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 11:00 PM

Minx, actually we do have one member here who does has some recognition but unfortunately she hasn't posted for a while.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 11:03 PM

Tiffany that’s just wonderful. Nice memories!
It was a Famous Five book.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2021, 11:27 PM

That’s incredible memories realspeed and a very important achievement! Looking back, I bet you wouldn’t have had it any other way!
at the time all my friends started renting as they couldn't afford to buy. One reason for that is they wanted to go out for a good weekends or go on holidays abroad and wasted money.

Sue and I went out twice in 18 months after we got engaged, once to see a film and a family engagement meal at a local restrauant. We were so determined to have our own house we gave up almost everything .We did go to Spain before we got engaged and Sue was under strict orders from her mum that we had seperate rooms and proof we had booked them.
So we stuck rigidly to that request after all who goes against a future mother in law

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top