Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 02:19 PM

Re: Are you going out?

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Went to a pub in Reading yesterday, needed to use the loo. A sign in the carpark said free parking for customers only. Entered the pub masked up, gave my name and number, put my car reg into a computer: dvla registered me as a customer of the pub therefore no £100 fine for using the carpark hopefully, ordered 2 halves of lager, was told I couldn't order inside, had to go to the garden .... eventually got the lager that we didn't really want, and weeeed.
Ok, so you guys have interesting pubs down there...money must be tight if they have to resort to selling stuff like that!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 06:35 AM

Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The weekend is here, the beer gardens are open.

Are you going out?

The town is already rammed and I simply do not want to get involved.
Yep, I spent the weekend in Cowra just returned home this arvo. It was very cool at night there was a bit of ice on my windscreen this morning.

Spent the day surrounded by Vintage Motorcycles as the club was having a rally in the area.

Good weekend.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top