Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 09:14 PM

Picture perfect day

Describe your picture perfect day (post pandemic).
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 09:39 PM

Re: Picture perfect day

No days were perfect, pre pandemic, all days are jolly good though, regardless of any demics.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 10:59 PM

It would be riding out on Dartmoor with my friend, we would let the ponies drink from the stream & sit looking at the wildlife, birds & wild ponies, while they cooled their legs in the water. It was a warm & sunny Summers day.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 12:35 AM

My perfect day if everything was indeed perfect would be a long hike with good friends in beautiful countryside, maybe some decent hills and lovely scenery and including a yummy pub lunch, great weather and good conversation, perhaps a cream tea too. I can't think of a better setting than the English countryside which is just the best place to be when the weather is kind. I would also quite like to be ten or twenty years younger on this perfect day
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
It would be riding out on Dartmoor with my friend, we would let the ponies drink from the stream & sit looking at the wildlife, birds & wild ponies, while they cooled their legs in the water. It was a warm & sunny Summers day.

Dartmoor is one of the most beautiful places on the planet Tiff. Your perfect day is indeed idyllic.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 11:07 AM

My perfect day is doing my own thing without interruption, like reading, my digital artwork or my writing.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
If I could ride I would love to join you. As it is, I would have a walk on Dartmoor, with a picnic on the hill above Sheepstor village, overlooking Burrator reservoir. One of the best views in all of Dartmoor, and only a few miles from home. Bliss!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
If I could ride I would love to join you. As it is, I would have a walk on Dartmoor, with a picnic on the hill above Sheepstor village, overlooking Burrator reservoir. One of the best views in all of Dartmoor, and only a few miles from home. Bliss!
Oh my, Tiffany and Bathsheba.....may I come along too? That sounds a lovely day! Failing which, I would do something similar (minus the horse), but just be out in nature with a journal and paints, trees and water nearby. Lush grass, barefoot in the buttercups. No phone either.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Dartmoor is one of the most beautiful places on the planet Tiff. Your perfect day is indeed idyllic.
Thank you, Annie, have done that many times, but in the past.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 02:06 PM

We visited Dartmoor many moons ago, I can't say we were taken with the place.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top