Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 06:57 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone, yet another frost before yet another sunny but chilly day, who'd have thought...

Just heading off to the forest for an hour but no plans for after that, save for cooking chicken and rattatouie for lunch.

Have a pleasant Sunday folks.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 07:46 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning Barry and OFF members

It’s a lovely day here. It was very windy yesterday so I need to clean the pool this morning. I have a slight sniffle though So I’ll take some meds first.

Perhaps a run later today and some Yoga.

Have a blessed day
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 08:06 AM

good morning all, sun is up already, had my early cuppa in the garden listening to the birdies
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 08:29 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Bright and sunny, no frost.

Sunday Market done, just sitting down with a coffee then out into the garden, a lot of watering to do and then thinning out some of the perennials.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, yet another frost before yet another sunny but chilly day, who'd have thought...

Just heading off to the forest for an hour but no plans for after that, save for cooking chicken and rattatouie for lunch.

Have a pleasant Sunday folks.
Sounds good, Barry.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 08:34 AM

Good morning everyone! Woken by the binmen's lorry as it trundled along the street with the guys shouting and rattling the bins. Its cloudy here at the moment but hopefully sunny later. No plans yet, but its still early. Have a lovely day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 08:37 AM

Good Morning everyone.

I am in sewing mode at the minute - one skirt to finish off - another cut out ready to tack.

Lunch will be sandwiches - filling yet to be decided.

Dinner - salmon fillet with samphire, new potatoes, and asparagus with garlic/herb butter.

Have a fun day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone I am meeting my son and the 5 children in the nature reserve for a walk shortly (if I can tare myself away from watching the Blue tits nesting in the nest box) then back to do some gardening.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 09:03 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've had a very broken nights sleep - waking up at 4.00am, 5.30 & 7.00am. At 7.00 I decided to get up, so have been deleting unwanted emails & pictures on my computer..

Tony sleeps blissfully until 10.30 am so I shall wake him up with a cup of coffee (for us both) & hop back into bed with him.

As you can gather - the mornings are mostly wasted at our house. This afternoon we'll go a walk round the local reservoir & hopefully sit outside at one of our favourite pubs.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 09:40 AM

Morning all.

A taking it easy kind of day for me. Just to cook a roast, and do a WM load, and dog walks. Then when I get the email from Amazon, pop round to the convenience store for a parcel. Saw they had an Amazon Hub sticker in the window so decided to use that as a delivery address, rather than wait in at home.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top