Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 03:29 PM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

A beautiful sunny day out there spoilt by a rotten freezing cold wind.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
A beautiful sunny day out there spoilt by a rotten freezing cold wind.
Same here Percy, lovely sunny day but a biting wind spoiled it...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 06:07 PM

Thought it was just me that had noticed that wind. I am still going out in three layers, with my thickest coat, and yet feel the chill. And I walk amongst people out in bare arms/legs, or minimum clothing. Maybe I have yet to harden to Suffolk weather?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Thought it was just me that had noticed that wind. I am still going out in three layers, with my thickest coat, and yet feel the chill. And I walk amongst people out in bare arms/legs, or minimum clothing. Maybe I have yet to harden to Suffolk weather?
Ack no, you are just being mindful of the fact its still April. I see folk (mostly younger, mind you) waltzing around in tiny t shirts and shorts, yet hugging themselves for warmth! First sign of sun and they think its Ibiza!

Ne'er cast a cloot 'til May's oot, we say up here.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 06:57 PM

Haha, realspeed that was too good!

I am surprised about the garbage collectors working on Sunday. I feel bad for ours when they have to work holidays, except I think they get time-and-a-half pay.

Sunny and windy here, planting elephant ears and mulching before heading out to a fundraiser for rescue animals.

Have a great afternoon!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top