Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 11:37 PM

Things that go bump in the night...

Do you believe in ghosts?
Have you ever seen/felt a ghost?
Has anyone in your family seen a ghost?

Please share your ghostly tales.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 12:04 AM

Re: Things that go bump in the night...

Hey Minx!..Thanks for accepting my FR. No I don't believe in ghosts. Or aliens..or God. But I believe in water hammer. And when somebody gets up for a shower in the middle of the night, that's all the "bump in the night" I can handle.. Having said all that, I did see a ghost car when I was out bike riding in the country with my mates when I was a kid. Strangest thing. Long story short, it was just an old car that disappeared before our eyes. Must be a logical explanation but I could never think of one. Second was a weird dark shape hovering near the Ba'Hai temple in Sydney. Broad daylight. Nice day. Appeared momentarily then gone ...
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 01:13 AM

Nothing yet...
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 01:24 AM

We have things that go bump in the night,possums on the roof.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 11:12 AM

I believe there is a natural explanation for the so called 'paranormal'. Having said that I have had plenty of experience of really weird situations, first in my childhood home, and then in our previous property.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 11:17 AM

I did believe in ghosts, saw one once, or thought I did, a friend was with me & she saw it too. Since then never seen another.

In my sun lounge I often hear noises, scrabbling in the walls & under the floor, I think some sort of furry rodent has go in under the floor & is trying to live there. I bang hard, on either the walls or the floor, depending where the noise is coming from & it usually stops, for a while anyway.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 11:17 AM

Yes, I believe there are such things. I'm highly sceptical of so-called ghostly sightings on TV and FB, but I don't doubt there's something going on with some encounters. I tend to think there's some kind of time slip - rather like tectonic plates or something, where for an instant you catch a glimpse of another time. There again, I would probably have believed in the Cottingley fairies when I first saw them, if they hadn't all sported the same early 1920s hair styles of the day!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Hey Minx!..Thanks for accepting my FR. No I don't believe in ghosts. Or aliens..or God. But I believe in water hammer. And when somebody gets up for a shower in the middle of the night, that's all the "bump in the night" I can handle.. Having said all that, I did see a ghost car when I was out bike riding in the country with my mates when I was a kid. Strangest thing. Long story short, it was just an old car that disappeared before our eyes. Must be a logical explanation but I could never think of one. Second was a weird dark shape hovering near the Ba'Hai temple in Sydney. Broad daylight. Nice day. Appeared momentarily then gone ...
Pleasure keezoy

Wow, you’ve had a few spine chilling moments hey!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

27-04-2021, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Nothing yet...
Let’s hope it stays that way...
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

27-04-2021, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
We have things that go bump in the night,possums on the roof.
hardly paranormal!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top