Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2012, 11:56 PM

Re: I'm getting new neighbours......

Mesco m, Plantman, Janela, Jem and Anniem, thanks for your comments. Michael and his Wife came round to see me this evening, and they are moving in over weekend-it will be lovely to see a light on again in their bungalow-it's been really strange seeing it in darkness for the past few weeks.

Jem, love the picture Anniem, you can't tell you're delighted that your neighbours have put their property up for sale Hope it sells quickly and you get good neighbours as well!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2012, 12:18 AM

Re: I'm getting new neighbours......

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Told you I would buck up and what better way to do it than by celebrating the next door neighbours putting their house up for sale. They are the most miserable people on earth,always trying to get something for nothing,never a word of thanks if any-one helps them,ignoramus was the word chosen for them.Scrap that Grumpy column, annie is on the up.
Annie you always put a smile on my face I hope your neighbours sell their house quickly!! I have miserable neighbours down the lane and ignoramus suits them as well, but thank goodness the other neighbours are great I'm so pleased that you are now on the up

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top