Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2014, 09:27 PM

Re: Very interesting - but stupid!

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
100% 33,151 whatever they are & 31 thingys, haven't bought much yet! I keep forgetting to bid at the last minute! Missed a lovely pith helmet this week!
Twiz I usually go in at the last moment with my maximum bid (I think it is called sharking ) but when I did this the other day something very strange happened .
My bid was registered in the list of bids at £11.10 but anther person won with this amount when my maximum bid was £16.
This has never happened to me before, I think they must have changed the way it works.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2014, 08:27 PM

That's weird, perhaps they were a second faster, sometimes your bid takes a few seconds to go through and I've had my screen freeze just as I press to confirm. It's like someone's doing it! Ooooo spooky!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2014, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Twiz I usually go in at the last moment with my maximum bid (I think it is called sharking ) but when I did this the other day something very strange happened .
My bid was registered in the list of bids at £11.10 but anther person won with this amount when my maximum bid was £16.
This has never happened to me before, I think they must have changed the way it works.
They are called Snipers.
Madison
UK
Madison is female  Madison has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
"Very interesting but stupid......"

good grief......that takes me back

Arte Johnson on ROWAN & MARTIN'S LAUGH IN.

Judy Carne

"Sock it to me" aaaaaah memories.
When I read the thread title I thought it must be referring to Arte Johnson on Rowan and Martin's Laugh In! I loved that show!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top