Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2010, 04:58 PM

Re: A new project this year ?

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
That is alot of money Denis. I agree with Mags why not a mountain bike.

I'm saving for a rainy day or a car- hope the car wins out. I don't want payments, I can either afford it or not.

Sheryl & Erice here in town take three vacations a year in the summer and they let me use one of their cars each time they are gone. Also my daughter and son in law take a long vacation in the summer and they make sure I have one of their cars. So I have wheels most of the summer and I make the best of it.

Wish the motorcycles were not so expensive.
A mountain bike I'm scared of heights.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2010, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
A mountain bike I'm scared of heights.
Excuses, escuses, don't I remember you walking up s mountain in merry ol Scotland.....you must have come down since you are on the computer

Hey I snapped a pic of you while you were hacking away at the ice the other day, thought you might like for your scrapbook

nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2010, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
Excuses, escuses, don't I remember you walking up s mountain in merry ol Scotland.....you must have come down since you are on the computer

Hey I snapped a pic of you while you were hacking away at the ice the other day, thought you might like for your scrapbook

Looks like I'm bare nekid too Joan.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2010, 04:45 PM

Looks like I'm bare nekid too Joan.
No, you had boots on Had to resize but it was in the newspaper
nero
Central Scotland

22-01-2010, 04:48 PM

As FDR said, . . "my name shall live in infamy from now on".
buzzie
USA

22-01-2010, 04:52 PM

as fdr said, . . "my name shall live in infamy from now on".
(smile)
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2010, 08:34 AM

I know this is out of date and your project never got off the ground but the BSA would have been my choice.
I had a BSA Bantam, BSA 250 then an AJS 350 and finished, when I got married, with a Norton 50. Cars came after that.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2010, 06:16 PM

I expect he's still looking - bargains in the vintage car and bike world do happen but not every day !!!
nero
Central Scotland

11-04-2010, 06:27 PM

Nah, . . I've given up looking chaps, . . £2,500 for a box of parts is not my idea of a bargain, and there's no guarantee all the parts will be there.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top