Join for free
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 11:31 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

oh my my Pugsie ya haven't been berating little sweet sweetie pie have ya - ya know she bruises easily?

SP you can eXpress yourself yourself anyway ya want - any berating will in future be reported to the Jem office and offenders duly berated!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 11:33 PM

It was at my bar.
I think he will forgive me.

Good Night Possums. X
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
It was at my bar.
I think he will forgive me.

Good Night Possums. X
he always does - he's just one big pugsball!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 09:16 AM

Another day another dollar,
Will it catch you by the collar
Grind you up
Spit you out

Another day another dollar
will it make you shout or holler
Lady fortune do your worst
Will your efforts swell or burst

Another day a new controller
Crushing like an old steam roller
Step now lively and you'll avoid
Professors Jung & professor Freud
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 10:54 AM

I'm thinking about the seven deadly sins.

Sorry Good Morning.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

20-09-2018, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Another day another dollar,
Will it catch you by the collar
Grind you up
Spit you out

Another day another dollar
will it make you shout or holler
Lady fortune do your worst
Will your efforts swell or burst

Another day a new controller
Crushing like an old steam roller
Step now lively and you'll avoid
Professors Jung & professor Freud
do you have copyright??
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

20-09-2018, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I'm thinking about the seven deadly sins.

Sorry Good Morning.
well that's a good cleansing exercise enjoy yourself!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

20-09-2018, 12:08 PM

While the seven deadly sins as we know them did not originate with the Greeks or Romans, there were ancient precedents for them. Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics lists several positive, healthy human qualities, excellences, or virtues. Aristotle argues that for each positive quality there are two negative vices that are found on each extreme of the virtue. Courage, for example, is the human excellence or virtue in facing fear and risk. Excessive courage makes one rash, while a deficiency of courage makes one cowardly. This principle of virtue found in the middle or "mean" between excess and deficiency is Aristotle's notion of the golden mean. Aristotle lists virtues like courage, temperance or self-control, generosity, "greatness of soul," proper response to anger, friendliness, and wit or charm.

Roman writers like Horace extolled the value of virtue while listing and warning against vices. His first epistles say that "to flee vice is the beginning of virtue, and to have got rid of folly is the beginning of wisdom.

I will start with Lust.
Pure lust is based solely on physical attraction and fantasy--it often dissipates when the "real person" surfaces. It's the stage of wearing rose-coloured glasses when he or she "can do no wrong." Being in love doesn't exclude lust. In fact, lust can lead to love.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

20-09-2018, 12:13 PM

yep I like a bit of lusty busty meself!! - spittie wot do you fink?

I know what spittie is gonna say " lust is an overrated emotion that needs to be downsized"?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:55 PM

You may have noticed along the way that I follow the progress being made in the search for Black Holes in the Universe..
I have been busy of late working on an artificial ‘black hole’ one we could use here on earth.
Like the way they make up mock waves in tanks to test how new ship designs would handle rough seas, wind tunnels for aircraft and so on, I set up a special dark room in the small bedroom.
This mini black hole is about the size of a refuge sack but invisible like the real black holes, is a prototype and they could be mass produced eventually, they would be ideal for disposing of all our waste products, you just take out your junk and dump it into you mini black hole and it’s gone! not a trace of it, and no need to separate recyclable items either.
Nobody knows where the stuff goes when it enters a black hole so they don’t care, you know the usual attitude, out of sight out of mind, I’m on me way to making a mint with this gadget.

Well I was up half the night finishing off my mini black hole, when I went into the dark room his morning I found the missus had drawn the curtains opened the window and the sun was shining through, I was in tears, I can’t find the bloody thing anywhere now, it probably flew out the window, all that time wasted, all the fame and fortune gone, no Nobel Prize, and all because a silly woman opened a window. What a great loss to humanity, almost comparable to what Eve did to Adam.
PS. If anyone happens to find a mini black hole I’m offering a substantial reward.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top