Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
jmpark
New Member!
LEWES UK
jmpark is male 

28-10-2011, 02:42 PM

Re: Which online shops do you use the most?

Amazon for me too!
Now and again "bangcd" have some good offers on cd's and videos.
callumsmum
warwickshire uk
callumsmum is female  callumsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2011, 04:59 AM

Amazon is a great shop i have bought hoods and bags for my cameras from their as they are a lot cheaper than in jessops..I have allways had a good service from amazon..
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2011, 03:09 PM

Just had a big delivery from Asda, all packed away and I am still in one piece. For our doggie food we go to CJS K9 Ltd, they make food for working and ex working dogs. Their Old Champ is really good as it is lower in fat than lots of foods and with no frills it is about half the price they have a nice web site and deliver.

Like everyone else I love Amazon we have sold quite a lot of our stuff on Amazon too. They are really good people to buy from or sell from.
aitch
Wigan
aitch is male  aitch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2011, 11:24 PM

The only one I buy from is amazon, had some really great bargains from them, and never had any cause for complaint.
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2011, 07:21 PM

I use amazon a lot but I always go through http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ac...s/success/then a donation gets paid to a charity too so if you do a lot of on-line shopping you can raise a lot for a charity thats close to your heart.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top