Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 07:17 PM

Re: The Real Marigold on Tour

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I thought that bloke she went out with was an ugly b*****d, but each to their own!!

And as for Miriam farting on tv. God she's disgusting.
That made me laugh.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 07:23 PM

I enjoyed the Cuba episode. We once had a great evening at the Tropicana club (No, I didn't take part myself) but I did get a free cigar on the way out. The best part though was seeing all the old cars. That was fantastic.

It's true that locals do just dance in the street - great to watch, they have so much rhythm.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 11:41 PM

Iceland was a revelation. Quite expensive too live there but the locals were friendly enough, Sheila Ferguson, Rustie Lee, Paul Nicholas and Dennis Taylor got involved and thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Iceland was a revelation. Quite expensive too live there but the locals were friendly enough, Sheila Ferguson, Rustie Lee, Paul Nicholas and Dennis Taylor got involved and thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
I was reading yesterday that season Iceland has seven times as many tourists as inhabitants.

http://www.traveller.com.au/iceland-...ourists-h06xnc

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/tr...LJVZLZvb3sf.97

Sounds like a place to avoid.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
What a lovely place such an air of calm....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I enjoyed the programme and am looking forward to next week, but I do agree with Jazzi I was very disappointed in Miriam Margoyles. She didn't seem to give a stuff about herself and I was quite ashamed of her behaviour. Does she really not give a fig about herself anymore do you think?
Ghastly old harridan .
Hard to believe she is the sultry voice once advertising cigars rolled on the thighs of young virgins .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 10:41 AM

Did you notice how beautiful their skin was , didn't those folk look young . I enjoyed last night's programme . Very active and healthy people
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-12-2017, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Did you notice how beautiful their skin was , didn't those folk look young . I enjoyed last night's programme . Very active and healthy people
I also noticed how clean everywhere looked.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-12-2017, 12:05 PM

Are we to believe that Sheila's date drove 600 miles to Reykjavik?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Are we to believe that Sheila's date drove 600 miles to Reykjavik?
Seems like it LD
I though in the last series she was moving to India to be with a man she met there

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top