Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 08:39 AM

Good morning Thursday

But I got confused and thought it was Friday, so took my weekly Alendronic acid tablet by mistake! Ooops. Had to cross it off on my calendar so I don't double up.

Where were we? Got to return the heart monitor and spare electrodes to the local hospital but not looking forward to it, in this weather. I can time the bus going, but will have to check the bus app while in the clinic for the one going home, rather than standing at the bus stop in the cold and wet.

Enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 08:41 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Oh dear Jazzi, make sure you do cross it off the calendar.

Its pouring of rain here.

We are going out to the Indian Restaurant today with a friend as its his birthday, apart from that nothing else planned.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 08:43 AM

Still pitch black and pouring with rain here, looks like the dogs will have to wait awhile for their walk.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 09:01 AM

Lots of rain, calmer though and not really cold. Hope everyone is safe and dry.

I'm glad I don't have to go out today after yesterday's rather long outing.

Still have Christmas post to answer, online and by snail mail.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 09:25 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm having a really lazy day. I've got the most awful cough & cold & lost my appetite.

I've got to drag myself to our local hospital for a routine blood test. After that will probably go back to bed.

Have good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

I'm having a really lazy day. I've got the most awful cough & cold & lost my appetite.

I've got to drag myself to our local hospital for a routine blood test. After that will probably go back to bed.

Have good day all.
Wish you well, Carol. I always lose my appetite during such an illness.
Dave H
United Kingdom
Dave H is male  Dave H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 10:15 AM

Good morning all you lovely people.
On this wet and Gray morning. Still breathing so that's a good start.
Granny J
Hampshire
Granny J is female 

04-01-2018, 10:23 AM

Good morning all,
A very damp start to the day, but the forecast says sun later,
but whatever it's like, I shall still do a daily walk. The one I've chosen, I haven't done it for a while, will have a fairly long stretch of water to walk through, after all this rain we've had,
so it will be wellie boots I think. but I don't let a little bit of water put me off.
Carol, a day in bed, is the only thing when you've got as nasty a cold as you have.
Better get going as the time is flying by.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 10:24 AM

Good morning everyone another morning of trailing with Chloe through the mud in semi darkness, we have passed the shortest day but the mornings seem to take longer to become light.

I need to go and by some black pointy things, 'fencing pins' to hold up the netting I erected to on top of a fence to keep out next doors bamboo. The supports I originally used have broken in the storm .

I am aiming to get lots of washing dry later before it turns colder at the weekend too.

Enjoy your day
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2018, 10:25 AM

Morning all
rain and wind here, and just checked the Jight Sue was on To Brazil landed safely, one worry off my mind

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top