Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 09:38 AM

Good morning Sunday

Morning all.

We were up and out at 7 for a successful walk. Result, one very proud and happy fur baby mummy!

I shall spend the day tidying up, as there is still too much for her to grab and run off with (the mess still on my typing chair...papers, a dressing gown), general housework, and another chicken Kiev with cheesy potato meal later.

And more walks in between. I can’t believe I am braving this cold to keep going out, must be doing wonders for my figure.

Enjoy your Sunday folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 09:51 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning everyone on a frosty bright morning. Chloe walked and birds fed I am looking forward to a nice shower.

I took possession of some new coathangers yesterday so hope to tidy my wardrobes this morning .

Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 10:11 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Guy is back home, leg in a rigid brace, hobbling on his crutches, he has torn a ligament as well.

I must applaud the railway staff, they rang through from Bristol to get help at Stafford and were very good, exceptional really.

Very icy outside, the roads are white over.

A day in today, doing very little.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 10:15 AM

Morning all, same here with dogs walked and now coffee being partaken whilst I ponder what next....

But Mrs. B is decorating her bedroom so I guess that I will be cooking lunch and doing any other chores in between reading the papers and doing my jigsaw puzzle.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 10:24 AM

buenas dias all. Very sunny but also cold this morning, temperatures have seemingly gone back to more normal temperatures for the time of year. Still no sign of the rain we were forecasted to get this weekend. Further north some roads are closed by snow, not here though.

No plans for today, other than switch the dishwasher on. Have a pleasant day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 10:26 AM

Morning All, very cold in Yorkshire so I will have to wrap up warm as I'm out for a walk and then lunch with pals later.

Have a good day all.

PS. I'm glad your son made it back safely swims.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 10:34 AM

Well it is now day four without Sue and guess what? the carpet sweeper has not been out once, no need for it. Me thinks women just love the thrill of pushing one back and forward, must be a sexual sensation moment or something that they enjoy. I put it down to the vibration these machines give out.

Will be happy when the fence is mended, Teazle won't have to go out on a lead in the garden
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 11:26 AM

Good morning all very cold and frosty here and it looks like we had a dusting of snow last night,

Enjoy your day everyone, wrap up warm if you’re going out...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 11:47 AM

Goodnight Sunday, nearly time for bed.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2018, 01:24 PM

Morning all.

That's great news Jazzi, you should get her a little treat when you are out, when she does toilet, show that she's a good girl.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top