Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:39 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Morning all.

Apologies if someone else is starting this in the meantime.

Had an email from Holly's pet insurance settling our claim. Thr excess was only £69, and with two other small deductions from my invoice, they are paying out the balance, which I'm happy about. Have also since received the funds from the KC claim.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:42 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all.
Very cold but bright here, only 1 degree.

Well done Jazzi, glad you got some money back at last.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:48 AM

Good morning all raining and a cold wind here .... however my day has just been brightened with some beautiful red roses from Mr Mags

Enjoy your day everyone...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:52 AM

Good morning all, its a bright start in Yorkshire today i hope it stays fine

Red roses here too

Happy Valentines everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 10:55 AM

Hi

Good Morning All and Happy Valentines Day.

Dry but very cold here, snowing now,rain later.

My Broadband was upgraded today, so much faster.

I am not feeling too good today, so a day on the sofa beckons.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:00 AM

Good morning all - I am still on 'Westie Watch' as' although my neighbour is improving and certainly feels better as the day goes on, she doesn't yet feel up to going out. Which is no problem for me as I enjoy taking her little Westie for walks twice a day. Such a lovely natured dog. Plus in the 10 days or so I have been doing this - I have lost half a stone in weight!! Bonus.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:27 AM

Good morning everyone on a bitterly cold wet day.

I am making little lemon cakes and baby banana biscuits for the children this morning to take up when I go tomorrow.

Other than that nothing planned other than to stay warm.

Enjoy your day
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good morning all - I am still on 'Westie Watch' as' although my neighbour is improving and certainly feels better as the day goes on, she doesn't yet feel up to going out. Which is no problem for me as I enjoy taking her little Westie for walks twice a day. Such a lovely natured dog. Plus in the 10 days or so I have been doing this - I have lost half a stone in weight!! Bonus.
Yes I've noticed a significant difference in my own shape. Trousers now fall down!
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:48 AM

Morning all, cold here first thing and now raining, just for a change

I still haven't fixed the kitchen cupboard door so will be doing that now I think.

Have a good day all
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:54 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny but the cold wind is back with us. Mr Clumsy is just back from the clinic, he didn't know what he was going for, but we had a call last week to say he had an appointment with the nurse. Off he went at 9.30 this morning, he's just got back. He did make one stop on the way home at a shop. The appointment was for a routine health check and some survey they must be doing on lifestyle, eating habits, the medications you take, do they work or help etc, he said he'd never answered so many questions about his body. He now has to see the doctor next week to discuss all this, whether any changes in diet or medication need to be made etc. They certainly go to town on health matters here every now and then.

No plans for today until 5 p.m. when I too have an appointment with the nurse, or nurses, to have some kind of circulation test carried out, sounds like fun...not.

Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top