Join for free
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 08:45 PM

Remember I mentioned a while ago of a dog missing in my area?

A very upsetting update on Facebook tells us that Marley’s body has been found.

I think I posted about Marley when I said Holly had slipped her lead during a blizzard recently, and thoughts of that dog went racing through my mind. I know somebody here wanted an update.

No other details have been posted but he was out during all our recent bad snow falls. Maybe in time the owners or the search co-ordinators might tell us what caused his death.

My heart goes out to his owners.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 08:52 PM

Re: Remember I mentioned a while ago of a dog missing in my area?

Don't think I saw the original post Jazzi? What happened, how did he slip away from his owners, and how long has he been missing for?

Without knowing the story, I can only guess at a number of things - clipped by a car, poisoned, starved to death, cruelty . . . anything could have happened.
Poor boy.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 08:58 PM

On my thread entitled ‘almost lost Holly while out’ it was post no. 18. Found it. It was Surfer Mom who asked for the update.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
On my thread entitled ‘almost lost Holly while out’ it was post no. 18. Found it. It was Surfer Mom who asked for the update.

Aha, thanks Jazzi, I hadn't seen that.

Remember anyone who loses a dog can always get help from Dog Lost too.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 03:06 PM

Oh Jazzi, what dreadful news. Those poor owners must be devastated. I've just given my two boys an extra big cuddle.
So sad.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 03:25 PM

That's really sad Jazzi.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

26-03-2018, 03:36 PM

Yes it is. No further posting on this but I expect they are keeping to themselves to adjust to their final loss.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 03:51 PM

That's really sad I do remember you mentioning it.

Nate nearly lost Elsie last night she decided to get out of the car before he said ok to go, then he raised his voice and she hates any raised voices so he really had a problem on his hands. Luckily she came back when she realised she was alone, she hates that more than raised voices, you'd have thought she'd been gone hours way she greeted him of the few seconds it took him to lock the car and set off after her.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

26-03-2018, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
That's really sad I do remember you mentioning it.

Nate nearly lost Elsie last night she decided to get out of the car before he said ok to go, then he raised his voice and she hates any raised voices so he really had a problem on his hands. Luckily she came back when she realised she was alone, she hates that more than raised voices, you'd have thought she'd been gone hours way she greeted him of the few seconds it took him to lock the car and set off after her.
Oh gosh, another heart stopping moment!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top