Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:43 PM

Re: Strictly.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Never mind Pesta, we have the Christmas ads to look forward to
Malc.27
Pembroke U.K.
Malc.27 is male  Malc.27 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Never mind Pesta, we have the Christmas ads to look forward to
They've started already, haven't they?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by malc.27 ->
they've started already, haven't they? :-d

Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 11:24 PM

Can't really be bothered to quote others on here but tend to agree. Missed the first few series, then eased my way into it, then became obsessed. Then began recording it so I could fast forward through the drivel and watch the dances and the judges, etc, etc, etc.

Then gave up.

Is my life diminuished through never watching it?

Whaddya reckon?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Can't really be bothered to quote others on here but tend to agree. Missed the first few series, then eased my way into it, then became obsessed. Then began recording it so I could fast forward through the drivel and watch the dances and the judges, etc, etc, etc.

Then gave up.

Is my life diminuished through never watching it?

Whaddya reckon?
load of old cobblers FOR the old cobblers - doubt many of the young would watch it!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 11:35 PM

I can't stand that smug Revell-Horwood though.
He is so hurtful and rude to people.

I know it is his job to put them right, but there are ways of doing it without crushing people's feelings publicly.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 01:35 PM

Is that over excitable Italian judge still on it? Can't bear him - had the misfortune to see him raving over a couple's dance a few months ago while at my old mum's. Can't someone shove some Ritalin in his drink before the show starts?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well, I managed to ignore the ever annoying Tess Daley in her awkward dress and Claudia who seemed a bit 'stretched' in her trouser suit. I also manage to ignore the stupid, stupid intros where each celebrity takes it in turn to put on a false smile whilst being filmed in slow motion - we are all having soooo much fun.

Then there was the bit where they are introduced to their professional partners which comes as a total surprise, even though the little dance they do has obviously been rehearsed.

Kevin from Clacton (or wherever it is he spawns from) is still up the front showing us how many moves per second he can manage and generally showing off as usual.

Despite all this, I will still be watching. Maybe.
LD I can't stand Tess Daley either recording the programme and fast forwarding through her inane chatter gives me great satisfaction

I also fast forward through the mini biographies and anyone having a bad day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Is that over excitable Italian judge still on it? Can't bear him - had the misfortune to see him raving over a couple's dance a few months ago while at my old mum's. Can't someone shove some Ritalin in his drink before the show starts?

Come off it Judsy, I heard it was your Mum trying to turn it off and you wouldn't let her.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Come of it Judsy, I heard it was your Mum trying to turn it off and you wouldn't let her.
You heard wrong, she had to restrain me from putting my boot through the TV screen.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top