Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 02:44 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
His balaclava won't cover his sparkly leggings.....but it wouldn't be him anyway would it?
It wouldn't be me either (not so you'd notice ) - If it were me, I'd use a remote controlled drone to hover above your incoming phone line and use an attached pair of cutters to sever the line. If that fails, a small amount of C4 at the local exchange would do the trick but I wouldn't like others to suffer on your behalf, but needs must.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 03:36 PM

I see those pesky men have been shuffling about, poking their noses in here again.

Can't a gal go out for a couple of hours without them breaking in, and meddling with all our stuff?

I have tidied up, and now I am going out to cut the grass, but heavern help you men if I find you made any more mess in my absence.

Of course, if you really want to score some points, you could do something useful and come and cut the grass for me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 03:42 PM

His balaclava won't cover his sparkly leggings.....but it wouldn't be him anyway would it?
That is true... perhaps I should change my outfit.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I see those pesky men have been shuffling about, poking their noses in here again.

Can't a gal go out for a couple of hours without them breaking in, and meddling with all our stuff?

I have tidied up, and now I am going out to cut the grass, but heavern help you men if I find you made any more mess in my absence.

Of course, if you really want to score some points, you could do something useful and come and cut the grass for me.
Sorry Mups, too busy I'm afraid. I'm watching tennis and replying to you at the same time. Let that be a lesson on how us blokes can multi -task.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It wouldn't be me either (not so you'd notice ) - If it were me, I'd use a remote controlled drone to hover above your incoming phone line and use an attached pair of cutters to sever the line. If that fails, a small amount of C4 at the local exchange would do the trick but I wouldn't like others to suffer on your behalf, but needs must.
You are right, it wouldn't be you, because now I am forewarned, I will be sending in my super drone, with bigger cutters..... to remove your belt.

Now you have lost so much weight your trousers will fall down & i will have the police on guard, looking out for a flasher!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sorry Mups, too busy I'm afraid. I'm watching tennis and replying to you at the same time. Let that be a lesson on how us blokes can multi -task.

Well! Putting tennis before me ey!
You wait till you lot want some help.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-06-2019, 05:50 PM

You are right, it wouldn't be you, because now I am forewarned, I will be sending in my super drone, with bigger cutters..... to remove your belt.

Now you have lost so much weight your trousers will fall down & i will have the police on guard, looking out for a flasher!

Good God Twink!

I've come over all uneccessary thinking of flashers!

I need another cup of tea now.

BTW, keep a sharp look out, that dongle man is still loitering in the wings.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 06:05 PM

As am I
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-06-2019, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
As am I

Oh 'eck.
We must just be thankful it was a fleeting visit.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-06-2019, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh 'eck.
We must just be thankful it was a fleeting visit.
I see you have been here on your own for the past four hours Mups, well I'm here now to keep you company .... and evict you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top