Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 01:22 PM

Re: Nellie

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mups I am glad to hear the Nellie is on the mend, by the time she has her stitches out you will have forgotten about her operation.
I am concerned that they may have affected her psychic powers though.... I have never seen Nom being so nice to her before.

I know Twink.. We shouldn't be suspicious, but do you think he's up to no good?
He does this you know, he goes all soft and goo-ey and sweet, and then he suddenly barks at me and makes me jump.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 01:27 PM

[QUOTE=Nom;904853]Bends the knee in homage, and spreads his cloak over the puddle.

/
/
/

That is 20ft deep.
give my regards to Nellie. I wont rest until i see that mischievous glint back in her eye.QUOTE]

You'd never do that to me, you'd miss me too much.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I know Twink.. We shouldn't be suspicious, but do you think he's up to no good?
He does this you know, he goes all soft and goo-ey and sweet, and then he suddenly barks at me and makes me jump.
Just be careful if Nom turns up with a punnet of strawberries
I think Dita dumped him because he was so grumpy and he is now looking for a replacement. He may be planning on stealing Nellie and taking her to his cave, knowing you will follow her and then you will be his
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-05-2016, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Just be careful if Nom turns up with a punnet of strawberries
I think Dita dumped him because he was so grumpy and he is now looking for a replacement. He may be planning on stealing Nellie and taking her to his cave, knowing you will follow her and then you will be his

Nah, no worries there Twink, he'd never cope with us both, he'd be having panic attacks within 24 hrs
Mind you, he may keep just Nellie . . hmm, will have to keep a sharp look out incase, my little traitor would be so easy to bribe once the strawberry season starts.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 03:16 PM

Here Nellie.

Nellie Come Home,there is a title for a film about a dog finding its way back home. Dont think anyone's made that before.

I will just substitute a mop top in the basket, Mups wont realise for weeks.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Here Nellie.

Nellie Come Home,there is a title for a film about a dog finding its way back home. Dont think anyone's made that before.

Oh yes she will! Mups lets them go into the garden for toilet reasons..... and I don't think they have yet created a mop head that goes to the loo>
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-05-2016, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Here Nellie.

That was very sneaky sending her that picture, it's a good job I covered her eyes quickly. If that is how you intend to play, I can see I shall have to sleep with one eye open tonight.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 07:39 PM

Aaaah Mups... bless her little cotton socks - she looks decidedly dejected in her piccie. Hope she's well on her way to being herself.

Bet you can't wait to get your new browndog.
Reminds me of that song Brown Girl in the Rain by Boney M.

There's a girl called Maizie in the group - how about Maizie for your brown dog?

Oh, just thought you said brown DOG, is that my clue it might not be a girl?

Ooooh I feel so excited for you!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 08:46 PM

Anyone who owns cats will know that they take spaying/neutering all in their stride. You would think that they would want to rest after an op but no, they just jump and run around as normal and it's difficult to stop them.

They do punish you though for not feeding them the night before.

Glad Nellie is ok.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-05-2016, 11:11 PM

Thanks again everyone. She is brighter today and eating well again.
It'll be later next week when her stitches start pulling that she'll probably be uncomfortable again.
She's laying next to me now, sound asleep, and dreaming of something exciting by the looks of her.

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top